Added #bringskyblockbacktolife

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallinn

Tree Puncher
#bringskyblockbacktolife

We cant deny that more and more people are leaving skyblock everyday that goes by, how do we keep the player base?

What do we need to make players to stay on server?

My thoughts and ideas:

First of challenges. The challenges are good don’t get me wrong, we just need more added. When you reached that point to completing all what are you going to do now? A lot harder challenges need to be added. For example collect 1billion$ to get a netherrite sword etc. But also easier ones, slay 30k skeletons to earn a skeleton spawner. I think this will make players stay longer on server to grind and get that hard earned challenge and rare reward. Y’all get the point.

Spawners

The amount of spawners we have are good. But enderman spawner is kind of broken and its an hard earned spawners since you only get one after getting 2.5m$ island value. Can teleporting be turned off? Otherwise you can only use enderman spawner in end with special mob grinder design.

Add more spawners?

By adding more spawners will most likely turn the interested of players that quit to maybe come back to check them out and start playing again.

Rank commands

Something I have seen many people asking for is /hat command, its something small people still want so maybe add that back again.

Hopper limit

Add 200 hoppers instead of 150 this will make everyone very happy!

Enchant

/enchant dosent work on leather/chainmail amour etc. That should be added because not everyone wanna run around in diamond armor. And leather armour adds a lot of personality since you can change colors etc. Maybe add some new cool custom enchant? Leave ideas in the comments for this because I cant come up with any atm.

Lag

Problem with ground clear that makes items stay and fly around causing lag. I don’t really know that causes this but probably have to do with super hoppers when all chests connected are full the super hopper picks up all items and then throws all out again. This could be fixed with a higher hopper limit as stated above. But it isn’t an long term fix to the problem.

1.17 blocks

Adding new blocks like conrete etc will most definitely add the interested of older players to come back but don’t rush it. 1.16 Was a mess for everyone

Echest and crafting table open for everyone on islands etc. If you make other players allowed to open echest on your island they can open regular chests also

Better odds for getting atlas token

/buy

Add so you can buy pvs seperate from ranks

did i miss something? add in the comments

Last edited:

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
Add a new boss like Atlas, and maybe add a way to grind for him. Just like mining can get you the atlas token, maybe killing mobs could get you another weaker boss Token that gives less awards than the atlas crate, but still rewarding enough loot.

Also +1

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
Right now Skyblock is starting to look like the Realms server in its last dying days. Sad to see a possible repeat.

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
Also maybe an interesting idea would be making mobs drop heads when slain by the mob slayer minion, just like in Realms, and be able to sell the heads? I always thought that was one of the coolest features from Realms in my opinion.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Some good suggestions here

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Sounds good!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
good ideas, i'd like to see realms and skyblock mixed though. Minions atm aren't really that useful, make em drop heads and let us sell them.
Add more spawners to /shop
Make the "start" of skyblock more fun for new players. For example give each new player a minion, which again, means combining realms/skyblock even more.
Have signs placed with basic commands, or add a /tutorial warp on a sign.
I suggested it before, but envoys and loot bosses in /warp pvp
netherite
reworked redstone

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
good ideas, i'd like to see realms and skyblock mixed though. Minions atm aren't really that useful, make em drop heads and let us sell them.
Add more spawners to /shop
Make the "start" of skyblock more fun for new players. For example give each new player a minion, which again, means combining realms/skyblock even more.
Have signs placed with basic commands, or add a /tutorial warp on a sign.
I suggested it before, but envoys and loot bosses in /warp pvp
netherite
reworked redstone

God I'd love to see Realms x Skyblock adding features from Realms into Skyblock 100% agree

OP
OP
hallinn

hallinn

Tree Puncher
God I'd love to see Realms x Skyblock adding features from Realms into Skyblock 100% agree
I dont really agree i think skyblock and realms should be keept apart, the stuff about improving minions is good and being able to sell heads but realms nah i dont really see it working

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
I dont really agree i think skyblock and realms should be keept apart, the stuff about improving minions is good and being able to sell heads but realms nah i dont really see it working
Well, yeah thats what I meant, the heads thing xD

Cameron G

First Step
As a new player to the server it seems as if it is very pay to win/pay to advance. While there are some upgrades available to buy for in game currency your island can't really compete with those that spend real money to upgrade things like farm speed, hopper limit, cobble Gen etc. Once a player gets to a certain point they see that the only way to advance is to pay money and that can be a huge turn off. I understand that a server needs to make money in order to function, however, a large amount of the end game is locked behind very expensive pay walls. While there are some ways to earn end game items they are through the chest system in which the percentages don't make any sense and in many cases equal way over a 100 as one person pointed out in the discord. I completely agree with many of the posts here in these recommended, but I feel a change in some of the economic values and obtainability of items need to be changed. My apologies if I have crossed a line with this message, but as a new player a lot of things seem out of reach.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
As a new player to the server it seems as if it is very pay to win/pay to advance. While there are some upgrades available to buy for in game currency your island can't really compete with those that spend real money to upgrade things like farm speed, hopper limit, cobble Gen etc. Once a player gets to a certain point they see that the only way to advance is to pay money and that can be a huge turn off. I understand that a server needs to make money in order to function, however, a large amount of the end game is locked behind very expensive pay walls. While there are some ways to earn end game items they are through the chest system in which the percentages don't make any sense and in many cases equal way over a 100 as one person pointed out in the discord. I completely agree with many of the posts here in these recommended, but I feel a change in some of the economic values and obtainability of items need to be changed. My apologies if I have crossed a line with this message, but as a new player a lot of things seem out of reach.
Not at all your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.