Added Buff /f missions on factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
So with the new wipe came new features, one of these new features was /f missions. In its simplest form f missions were quests that a faction could do in exchange for factions points, which could be used to purchase various things from /f shop. During grace period people grided f missions as they were possibly the best way to make money during that time as some of the missions were unbalanced. More specifically the obsidian f mission, this mission made a factions mine 1000 blocks of obby in exchange for 1000 faction points which equates to 750k roughly. The obsidian mission was quite overpowered and was subsequently nerfed in the same month. However when Maarten nerfed the obsidian f mission he also nerfed the stone f mission which in my opinion was fair as u had too manually mine 10000 stone blocks in exchange for 1000 f points, this made factions trench manually vs using tnt and made the gamemode much more interesting. As of now there really is no point to doing the f missions as they have been nerfed so greatly that grinding them wouldn't be worth the time. I propose making the stone mission 10k stone mined for 1k f points and the obsidian f mission 5000 obsidian mined for 1k f points.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don't play factions much, but I can see the reasoning behind this. If Maarten changed it though there might have been a separate reason, but I'm not really sure.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I can agree with this, f missions were a great way of making money and still are to some extent, however as a result of them being nerfed the majority of them aren't even worth doing anymore. I agree that the obsidian mission should have been nerfed, but maybe not to the extent that it has been with regards to the amount of points it was deducted by (If that makes sense) So maybe the f mission points need a little buff.

OP
OP
W

Wallmart

Stone Miner
I can agree with this, f missions were a great way of making money and still are to some extent, however as a result of them being nerfed the majority of them aren't even worth doing anymore. I agree that the obsidian mission should have been nerfed, but maybe not to the extent that it has been with regards to the amount of points it was deducted by (If that makes sense) So maybe the f mission points need a little buff.
yesh

Status
Not open for further replies.