Burger

willman

Stone Miner
I think I will go eat burger now so here is fun fact. Duh dun dun dun (breaking news music) did you know that carrots were originally purple before a mutation making them orange? :-O I give you minute to rethink your while life :)

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Guys, lets take time to appreciate the depth of this post. Listen to this. Burgers are a food that can help change our lives. It contains most of the foods we need in our daily cycle. When eating a burger, you get the nutrition that keeps you alive to achieve your number one priority: to play on Snapcraft.

Now, carrots are another big deal. Whoever plays survival or factions may understand. Carrot farms are one of the key ways to make money (not on factions anymore), and carrots being originally purple may signal a change in the carrots of our society. See, we found out that carrots were not what they seem, and were usually purple. So what else is purple in Minecraft? Thats right. Obsidian. So, in conclusion, what the creator of the forum is trying to say is that Carrots are actually obsidian. But, the color purple, or violet, is on the edge of the electromagnetic spectrum. Every heard of Ultraviolet light? Yes. So, basically carrots are purple, therefore, more carrots are ultra purple, or, ultraviolet. Therefore if you make a carrot farm, you cannot see it because the human eye cannot naturally see ultraviolet light, aka the things that give you sunburns. Therefore, a carrot farm is an invisible ray of light that can give you sunburn.

But how to you cure a sunburn? Lotion? Vitamins? No. The key is to eat food because the body needs things to work. You can have all the lotion in the world, and you can't cure a sunburn if you don't have the vitamins. So, what food gives most of the vitamins you need in one go? Thats right: a burger.

Snapcraters, you're welcome.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I saw the title and so I had to say something. Burgers are my life. (Is my life? Idk lol) anyways burgers are the best.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Well here's a little bit more info on the colors of carrots.. So at first the color's of carrots were yellow, red, purple and white but after a while the Aztecs bred the yellow and red carrots into the carrot we know today as "orange carrot's". Unfortunately in doing so they made the red carrots go extinct.

So there's your fun fact for the day :-P

Brittany

First Step
I think I will go eat burger now so here is fun fact. Duh dun dun dun (breaking news music) did you know that carrots were originally purple before a mutation making them orange? :eek: I give you minute to rethink your while life :)
Omg my life is... xD wow rly!!!?? i didnt know that xD

LegalSense

Void Walker
Guys, lets take time to appreciate the depth of this post. Listen to this. Burgers are a food that can help change our lives. It contains most of the foods we need in our daily cycle. When eating a burger, you get the nutrition that keeps you alive to achieve your number one priority: to play on Snapcraft.
That's only if you don't your burgers from McDonalds. Other wise you're fine.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Did you know that I'm not specifically talking to one person but due to the misuse of the 2nd person in the context of subconscious 1st and predominant 3rd that everyone who reads this thinks I'm talking to them specifically?

Tru.