Bye Yall Mf's :) Dont Skim! Read It Dummies :p

TheAaron

Iron Miner
I have been thinking about this for a while and I have come to my decision. So here we go, hi all my name is Aaron Cha or @TheAaron on Forums or AaronDoesPvP in Minecraft and I'm quitting :/ surprising? Nah. Sadly it was a hard decision, but I guess worth it in the long run :-D And also made a new Skype so that's why I tried to make everyone delete me :-P. It took a bit of luck and planning, but it all worked out pretty well. It only took 2 day to do it all o.O And of course my friend that was willing to type it all for me so I didn't have to :). First off I just want to say sorry @RosieOnIce I had to find a way to stop playing Minecraft. I guess it worked out pretty well :) so I am sorry truly am. And thanks @Frijolero for the ban extension :-P. A lot of people, on skype and in Minecraft, has asked me why I kept changing my "moods" to depressing ones on Skype and "acting different" by unteaming with friends randomly. I did this for 2 reasons: 1. Because I was pretty depressed at that time. and 2. Because I wanted to plan on my "Goodbye" or "Farewell" to Minecraft. I'm sorry to everyone I have done this to, but I did it mostly because I did not have any interests in continuing to do so. I might get on here to there to talk to people that I don't have there Skypes at or to do "dp" my stuff in various servers. My goal for SnapCraft was to become part of "Staff", but yah a bit too late for me now xd. I first came on this server with my buddy Coco or Cody in Season 1, but quit because the KitPvP map was to laggy for both our computers :grin:. And I think after 2 years I got more into SnapCraft. I am also truly sorry @Dudeman470 for you know going off on you and @RosieOnIce (SORRY) :grin: I had to find someway you know :-P Because SOMEONE DIDN'T WANT TO CHARGE BACK.... @Dudeman470 xd. Now um I think it's the time for me to do the "Goodbyes" to my fellow "peers" in the virtual world xd. (If I forget you just comment and I'll fix it ASAP xd)
Firstly Earth Games:
  • @DrakanFury - Good Luck on becoming the BEST YOUTUBER on SnapCraft xd I got HIGH hopes for you man.
  • @Terra - Well. I told you I would be able to get everyone to hate me xdxd Good Luck on May's Server :3 HIGH hopes for you too! Take care of @Meloetta and vice versa you both will become very close together :3.
  • @DaSupaBear - You are DA DR :3 Get better at PvP and 1v1 when I visit lil' boi. Become better than @~ThatKidKlUe~ And after I'll consider it :grin::grin: Become "Beary" good :3.
  • @Meloetta - Take care of @Terra and vice versa you both will become very close together :3. Good Luck on the Server May (y)(y)
Secondly Creative:
  • @RosieOnIce -You are one HECK of a girl. Don't even get me started with the late nights with @Dudeman470 xd very weird. But anyway sorry for everything that happened I just needed to find a way to make you mad so I can take my eyes off this computer. Im sorry for not being honest with you. And I'm sorry for being a burden :3:-P. Take it easy with @Legitmon he a toughy and don't be such a skrub and losing your temper so damn quick girl like you're so damn feisty :3 Well lots of love <3 and if you want my new Skype msg me. ^_^ Btw don't delete ma home on Survival, I'LL VISIT Geez.
  • @Legitmon - You lil' kill stealing little fricking UGHH. I'm going to get you back even if it takes me a million years or something :grin:. Become a builder and when you do TELL ME or if you become part of Staff in general. Take care of @RosieOnIce even though see sounds like a lil' 14 year old doesn't mean she can't kick you for "Disrespecting Staff" :grin: (IM NOT DELETING THIS) Anyways BUILD MORE DON'T GIVE UP!!
  • @AlyTehPanda - You a lil' weirdo that I'll always love <3, but I'm a slime and you're a panda.... They don't mix :grin:. Get along with @RosieOnIce and don't be getting muted for stupid stuff :3 Msg me if you want my new skype :3 Stay weird.
  • @AnnaTehPanda - Sorry for being rude and ignoring you :-( You lil' asian stop spamming me :-O:grin: I'll always love you and ALWAYS be ya hoe :grin:<3 Be bestfriends with @RosieOnIce and don't lose your friendship with anyone.
Lastly :diamondsword:KitPvP:diamondsword::
  • @Cookie - You scummy of all cookies :-O <3 Btw @RosieOnIce became you. She took your skin :-O. You my Cookie and only MINE :3 <3 I'll "nom" and "munch" on you all day, like I do to my Chocolate Chip Cookies :grin:You are still little as ever..... I totally love it :grin:<3 Stay a great Helper like @iKatRawr and @RosieOnIce. <3 FYI I still don't see myself in your profile picture :'(. My heart is broken :-(:grin: I'll bring you MORE recordings of hackers in a bit :3. I GOT THE STEAM CARDS WOOT
  • @Vicky - Vicky Icky :grin: Don't get banned again and don't you EVER leave me alone. You're supposed to take care of your brother not abandon -_-<3.
  • @Miggeh - HAPPY BDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BDAY TO @Miggeh . HAPPY BDAY TO YOU. You like my singing? :grin:^_^xd I'll actually sing it to you in a Skype call sometime xd. Have fun with @Athish and go easy on him. I heard he has a lil' one xd;-). WE NEED TO DO HIDE N' SEEK AGAIN!!! @RosieOnIce YASS And very SCARY :-O.<3
  • @Athish - What happened to you?!?! Bro you promised to get better, but no you leave "Apex" and you give leadership to him, @Dudeman470, you disgust me xd<3. AND HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO you lil' one ;-)xd. Take care of @Miggeh or I'll beat you up lil' boi :-P.
  • @iKatRawr - Well sis..... become a mod :-O That's your "New Mission" :3<3.
  • @Soapiee - ITS BEEN SO LONG! Msg me if you want my new Skype :3 And be nice to lil' Ryan or @Lozlpowzah he very gentle :3.<3
  • @Lozlpowzah - I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I miss your trolls :-( COME BACK TO ME lil' Ryan Come back to PAPA :grin:<3.
  • @~ThatKidKlUe~ - -_- JUST STOP IT ALREADY WITH THE DIAMOND GEEZ. 1v1 me bruh :3.
  • @Dudeman470 - Well I didn't need your help to do this :3 But you did help me deal with everyone else on this server annoying or not. You are my FOREVER GRAMPS THAT LIKES THE SONG "HERO" xdxd. Well I am very sorry that it has to be this way, but I GOT THE STEAM CARDS WOOT :3 Msg me if you want my new Skype Pervy Gramps :3^_^ Ew I just remembered about the Late Nights o.O
Anyways there you have it. My "Goodbye" to everyone.
(If I missed you just comment and I'll fix it ASAP)

If you want my new Skype MESSAGE ME! (@Cookie, @RosieOnIce, @Dudeman470, @Soapiee, @Miggeh, @AlyTehPanda, @AnnaTehPanda, @Athish, @Terra, @Legitmon, and @DaSupaBear)
Love to EVERYONE <3
Peace :-D

- @TheAaron

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Well I'm sorry I got banned ^-^ Never meant to abandon my little bro <3

It was funny though.

But anyways, thank you for making me laugh and it's going to be an empty family without you :-( (Mainly because you were one who created it), but it was fun little bro, thank you again for being my 7th little bro on Minecraft. <3

(Heyyy I'm not Icky ;n;-)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
  • @Cookie - You scummy of all cookies :-O <3 Btw @RosieOnIce became you. She took your skin :-O. You my Cookie and only MINE :3 <3 I'll "nom" and "munch" on you all day, like I do to my Chocolate Chip Cookies :grin:You are still little as ever..... I totally love it :grin:<3 Stay a great Helper like @iKatRawr and @RosieOnIce. <3 FYI I still don't see myself in your profile picture :'(. My heart is broken :-(:grin: I'll bring you MORE recordings of hackers in a bit :3. I GOT THE STEAM CARDS WOOT
You made my part sound creepy af. But ayy, I'll talk to ye on Skype then I guess.

And if you seriously got the cards, I'm actually gonna block you.

Note: ROSE if you become like me, that's not usually a good thing.

OP
OP
TheAaron

TheAaron

Iron Miner
You made my part sound creepy af. But ayy, I'll talk to ye on Skype then I guess.

And if you seriously got the cards, I'm actually gonna block you.

Note: ROSE if you become like me, that's not usually a good thing.
Not supposed to be creepy only funny :-P ey steam is the new gamr XD

OP
OP
TheAaron

TheAaron

Iron Miner
Well I'm sorry I got banned ^-^ Never meant to abandon my little bro <3

It was funny though.

But anyways, thank you for making me laugh and it's going to be an empty family without you :-( (Mainly because you were one who created it), but it was fun little bro, thank you again for being my 7th little bro on Minecraft. <3

(Heyyy I'm not Icky ;n;-)
Ill come back time to time :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ohh, so I'm not alone with that "unteam everyone", yay (:<...
Bye Aaron, was nice fighting you.

Terra

First Step
okay i'm a bit ashamed about this but i haven't checked to the forums in ever so woops

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Bye aaron, gl with real life stuff. :)

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
bye.