"Bypassing Chat Filter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Danny

First Step
Now this is the second time i have gotten muted for saying someone is hacking when the helpers are on. instead of the "Helpers" doing something about the hackers i get muted for 2 days. and you guys have the same excuse about it every time "We are trying our best" i feel like that is just a cop out to make us think your actually trying to help. the helpers get on for maybe 10 minutes max then get off they ban 2 or 3 people thats it. there has been times where i send the helpers 5 or 6 names and then they get off. me and the community have payed all this money to buy ranks and gear etc yet we cant play with out dying to hackers its honestly bs. what happen to last map where they couldnt bhop around and fly where did that go what happened to the helpers actually doing something. you guys are losing actually paying players daily because of this problem.... Ps. Try just a little harder <3 -Danny

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hi Danny,

We understand it can be frustrating to play with people who break rules and ruin gameplay experience for you. I can assure you, staff try our best to help everyone in a timely manner. However, keep in mind that Staff have many servers to monitor and take care of at one time, so we can’t always dedicate four-five staff to one section of the server.

If no staff are available to watch a player you think is hacking, we encourage you to record the player breaking the rules and open a support ticket here: https://snapcraft.net/report.

For your mute, it clearly states when you try and type ‘hack’ in chat, to not bypass the filters and doing so may result in a mute.

Hope this clears some things up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.