Cainen, 19, Texas

ARK

Tree Puncher
Since minecraft came out for the systems I loved playing it 24/7 made me happy making new friends and creating my mind to build awesome creations that I loved doing and i'm proud to help and make minecraft grow to its highest point out there we can make new people to discover and infinite world of creations, builds and much more and im proud to be part of this snapcraft with you guys for the first time wish me the best!! :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Since minecraft came out for the systems I loved playing it 24/7 made me happy making new friends and creating my mind to build awesome creations that I loved doing and i'm proud to help and make minecraft grow to its highest point out there we can make new people to discover and infinite world of creations, builds and much more and im proud to be part of this snapcraft with you guys for the first time wish me the best!! :-D
:-D I'm glad to be a part of this with you too!

TheNatrix01zz

Stone Miner

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and I also hope I get to see you in-game aswell! :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
same but im starting to like it but its hard to get money in that game a little
i like creative cos it's more chill

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

Asheey

Mod