Can Any Staff Answer This...?

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
2015-07-01_19.19.05.png
Before my account was rejecting me from servers I would lag threw walls and such and here is a an interesting item I found at the bottom of the EG Spawn.... If Any Staff Member knows What its from it would be interesting to hear :) :3
Photos:
2015-07-01_19.19.12.png

Is It From The Old CN Show Named Chowder?

iamontda

Void Walker
Hahahaha. I was wondering when someone would notice! Took a few months. Yeah, that was put down there when we were building the spawn (Alec was hanging around down there and I saw it while fixing the lava, so I'm betting he's the one that put it there).

You'd have to ask Alec yourself to understand why it's there, but I think Vicky's right on the mark. It's just an Easter egg and is about Kimchi the cloud from Chowder (he's noted by others as being "stinky" a lot). I loved the show Chowder anyways, so it was a pretty sweet thing to keep. I'm not sure if he had a conversation with someone about it or just randomly wanted it to be there, though. :)

iamontda

Void Walker
It took me two years after watching the show to realize that all of the names were foods (such as gazpacho, kimchi and more).

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
It took me two years after watching the show to realize that all of the names were foods (such as gazpacho, kimchi and more).
I know right ._.
At first, I only knew Chowder was a name, but nope. All characters.

Chowder did teach me one thing though.

Always bring pepper spray where ever you go.

iamontda

Void Walker
And make weird noises so that the person that is obsessed with you will go away. As if anyone likes me lololol

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
And make weird noises so that the person that is obsessed with you will go away. As if anyone likes me lololol
And to tell someone that you don't like them.

Do this weird performance...

I'M. NOT. YOUR. BOYFRIENNDDDDDDDD.

iamontda

Void Walker
I watched kid's shows until I was 8 or 9 years old (such as Dora). I felt dirty about it since I should've stopped at age 6 or so. Chowder was a good substitute (and The Misadventures of Flapjack, Catdog and Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman).

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I watched kid's shows until I was 8 or 9 years old (such as Dora). I felt dirty about it since I should've stopped at age 6 or so. Chowder was a good substitute (and The Misadventures of Flapjack, Catdog and Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman).
Know all of them, lol. I liked Teen Titans a lot, since it was influenced a lot by Japan. But also shows like... SpongeBob, Tom and Jerry, Avatar (duh...). I legit used to like Ben 10, even being a girl, and stuff like that. Bakugan, Pokemon, Beyblade, Deltora Quest and Naruto. Childhood I tell you.

iamontda

Void Walker
I like most of those shows too :) Only Pokemon at the end though, didn't watch any of those others.

There was a conversation somewhere in Skype or something, we listed all of the shows we watched as kids. There's a loooot. Like, from what we haven't listed now, I can name a bunch more... Courage the Cowardly Dog, Kids Next Door, Pingu (I think that counts), I even remember the first episode of iCarly, dang it! (she was wearing a really short fuzzy-ish green overcoat thing, if I recall correctly)

Edit: Yup, I was right. Nailed the coat.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I like most of those shows too :) Only Pokemon at the end though, didn't watch any of those others.

There was a conversation somewhere in Skype or something, we listed all of the shows we watched as kids. There's a loooot. Like, from what we haven't listed now, I can name a bunch more... Courage the Cowardly Dog, Kids Next Door, Pingu (I think that counts), I even remember the first episode of iCarly, dang it! (she was wearing a really short fuzzy-ish green overcoat thing, if I recall correctly)

Edit: Yup, I was right. Nailed the coat.
Yes, I did too! My favourite again, was Drake and Josh, HAHA. Victorious and iCarly, yup. I think I can remember more like... Billy and Mandy, Foster Home with Imaginary Friends, Power Puff Girls (my sister still likes it), Scooby-Doo, Ed Edd n Eddy, Camp Lazlo... Total Drama, lol.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
What did i watch when i was younger... Tom and Jerry, Buggs Bunny and Warner Bros cartoons. The non-edited ones that still had violence in them. Then at some point the violence was edited out, but then they started making even more violent cartoons. So removing the violence from Road Runner cartoons didn't really help. The only cartoons that were on were on Saturday mornings and after school for a little bit and TV only had like 5 channels to choose from... god, i feel old :-O