can i get a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traviesos

First Step
hello my name is Traviesos aka (iZafoly_ / chipotle_4life ) and i was a Templar in this server months before new years and i got perm banned for 'leaking' someones ip address.
i just wanted to clarify it was a ip address from a Girl who made fun of Juice wrld and got her ip leaked on twitter so i just copied and pasted that into chat because there was jokes about leaking ip and stuff. At first i thought it was fine because people were leaking ips and stuff and cussing so i thought it was ite to do it but i guess not.

I regret it because i got perm banned, and on the same day i had bought a templar rank and a kit with it and a god sword and bow.

i know i got every right to get perm banned but i dont think it was a fair choice because i had just gotten a rank and a kit.
Cece_Green was the mod who banned me. and she told me to wait months so i can learn from my mistakes, and i did learn from my mistakes. a week ago i sent cece_green a msg saying if i can get a second chance but NO reply. so im writing this now to any staff or mod who can help me and reconsider me and getting a unbanned. and on the same day i got banned i contacted the owner of this server and he told me that i have to donate 40$ to get an unban in order to play on the server when i had already donated more than 50$ :/

please be aware ive been waiting for months now to get an unban and i want to come back to the server and play w my friends again because i really enjoyed playing on this server.

please consider me and thanks!
cheers, Traviesos

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-05-03 204255.png
    Annotation 2020-05-03 204255.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.