cannon plots?

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mortal

Tree Puncher
hello, I know this is a lot to ask for and would be conflicting with the whole idea of the creative plots but tnt is disabled in the creative plots and actually building cannons to test in factions is too expensive. I think it'd be a great idea to have a cannoning server with the same cannon jar and plugins that effect cannons that snapcraft has. Something like the server oneshot where people go to test cannons.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
I agree, as good as OneShot is the mechanics are different on Snap and having a test world with the same plugins as snap would make testing much easier.

+1

RYRYND

Tree Puncher
As a former factions player myself, I could definitely see how this could be very useful and much easier to strategize if implemented.

+1

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I think this is a cool idea!! I used to play factions (on a diff server so don’t come at me all u oldies <3) and not that I knew how to make cannons or anything but I could see this potentially being a cool concept!! Or honestly just tnt in creative I feel like could be nice in general so that if someone who wasn’t ranked and didn’t have world edit would be able to clear their plot easier if they so wanted to.
Obviously there would probably have to be some plugins because (idk how it works) but if someone were to try and make a TNT cannon and the tnt were to go off their plot and explode on someone else’s, that could be an issue. (I don’t know if it would or wouldn’t or how the creative mechanics work).
But however on the other hand, one could argue you could easily look up a tutorial on YouTube and just do it on a personal creative world but it would be neat to easily do it with said faction members on Snapcraft already.
sorry I might’ve rambled on for too long and contradicted myself but overall, I like the suggestion!!
+1