Change of /shop prices

GuiGraca

First Step
I wanted to ask if was possible to review the shop price of some farm/mob drops, because it seems they a little unbalanced, for example in between cactus farm and sugar cane, where sugar has a faster glow than cactus.
So if we considered the price as the same, the cactus farm would need more cactus, so more work in building, to have the same outcome than sugar.
Even with that the sugar cane has more sell price ($2.5 each) than cactus ($1,5 each).
In conclusion I wanted to ask if was possible to make the price sell of cactus a little more than the $1.5 that it's set right now?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The building blocks and such aren’t accounted for when it comes to prices in /shop. They were just changed and can be adjusted in the future of course but changing a price cause one thing takes longer to build than the other is a bit over dramatic in my opinion.

LucLeon2

First Step
I like the fact that cactus farms are not the meta for farms anymore, they are so boring to build

LucLeon2

First Step
The building blocks and such aren’t accounted for when it comes to prices in /shop. They were just changed and can be adjusted in the future of course but changing a price cause one thing takes longer to build than the other is a bit over dramatic in my opinion.
I don't rly think it's about the time it takes, it's more about how much cactus or any crop u can have rendered by 1 player.