change the stone blocks of the mines! please!

caiocaiogamer

First Step
Good evening, I was mining a little and I began to think that the mines are evolving and coming in with diamonds and everything else, but a detail that discourages me and I think not only mine, but the mines do not change, they just remain blocks of stone all the time, and that's a bit bad, you could vary it a bit, I think that would help.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Good evening, I was mining a little and I began to think that the mines are evolving and coming in with diamonds and everything else, but a detail that discourages me and I think not only mine, but the mines do not change, they just remain blocks of stone all the time, and that's a bit bad, you could vary it a bit, I think that would help.
What should they be changed too?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Almost every prison has stone as its ordinary beginning blocks. What else would it be changed to? Sand? It would not be kind of an experience a normal prison would have.

Pillowcase

Tree Puncher
Well it generates stone in between the gaps from other ores. Are you in mine A or something?