Cool idea?

• Ye

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Nu

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

GingerSaCk

Stone Miner
Hello. I'm interested in what a player said in global chat, which is if you put a Ranked players full in game name into chat, and if they have a nickname, it would put that in chat, colors and all, and would possibly even make a sound. All I need for this is the name of the plugin you use for your nicknames.

Thank you for reading this, please leave if this is a good idea,

Jake

p.s If you are interested, please message me: Apollo#2855

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hm... I have had the same problem, but I think it should be addressed in another way. Nicknames are kind of cool as they are, and if you really need to see the name, you can hover over their nicknames... but once again, I see how it could be improved. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Meh, I say it is an OKAY idea...

Tyconic

Gold Miner
Well I think a cool version of this which I feel would be helpful, If you tabbed someone's name into the chat, I think it should show up as a color (Just the name), but your idea is very cool as well!

DerpYoTV

Tree Puncher
Alright, first and for most, I like your idea and basically I think you should suggest this to the owner of this server, Maarten himself personally. Go for it, I meant like, I rarely ever like suggestions but I have to say I actually agree with this one dude. Go for it, it is up to you.

FirstDuchess

Tree Puncher
I see where you're coming from, but you can hover over someone's name in the chat with your mouse to see their IGN. Always room for improvement I suppose.

Personally, considering all the colors a person could use in their nick, the addition of something like their full IGN in parentheses next to it in some bright color would make for an eyesore. And I think it would sort of take away from the neatness of having a rank that allows for a nickname. Why have it if your IGN will always pop up next to it anyway?