Clash Of Clans

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
hello everyone, my name is Creeper and recently i downloaded clash of clans from the app store and i love playing it. i am level 34 in it and currently staying in silver league for moor loot. Anyway i made a clan and i already have 11 people in it. theres 3 really high levels and the rest is above average. soo far its zmak, me, hayden, klue and jeff. i was hoping that if you guys have the game you can join our clan. i will give free elder to the people here. the clan name is StraightUpClan and its free to join as in 0 trophies and no invite required. if you do decide to join leave a msg here letting me know your username. THANKS AND HOPE YOU ALL JOIN!!! theres 2 clans with same name and try to find the right one. peace

LegalSense

Void Walker
I think of CoC as a decent game I'd see all the time. I've played it and it got a bit boring. There are a few things that ruin Clash Of Clans. These are issues a lot of people probably have and would agree with.. (Not trying to ruin it or anything, just pointing out what ruins it a lot for a lot of people.)

• Coc seems to be a game of pay2win. A game should not be based on buy to win, the ranking system is all buy to winners and they are rewarded, they even abuse the system switching out players to get trophy's up to win the trophy day thing.
  • Another issue is that the AI of the units is terrible. You need to initially target were we want them to attack not just have them randomly run around being useless in many cases cause of the AI program. (Or something like that.)
  • The problem with this game is it been designed around greed. A lot of people believe it has been designed to waste peoples time and to frustrate them so they buy gems. That is one the reasons so many people asked for refunds when the drama occurred before from that patch which made matchmaking difficult it made them realize how much they had wasted in real cash.
  • Everything in game is to expensive, and takes way to long to upgrade. Loads of people think it's been made by greedy people; meaning they do it for they money. Since it's takes way too long to upgrade, people would buy gems in order to upgrade faster.
  • But the main complaint is the extractors they do not produce enough and when attacked we lose so much production because the base doesn't fix until you login again, so if attacked just as go bed you wake up 8hrs later with no production from extractors cause someone killed them.
I haven't played CoC since 2012 so I'm not sure if these issues have been fixed yet. These are just issues most people had that time and I never bothered to look if these issues above have been fixed. But you know, CoC is a fun game to play with friends in my opinion. I'm just wondering if these issues are still happening. (Those issues made me quit the game, and the fact it got boring.)

OP
OP
creepersquad001

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
thanks guys!!!! all your bases are nasty!!! me zmak klue and jeff got the game recently so they're only average but your bases are insane. MORE PEOPLE ARE WELCOME

OP
OP
creepersquad001

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
not to bump this up but our an has gotten really good and good people joined it. more people are welcome but make sure you are active after you join

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I think of CoC as a decent game I'd see all the time. I've played it and it got a bit boring. There are a few things that ruin Clash Of Clans. These are issues a lot of people probably have and would agree with.. (Not trying to ruin it or anything, just pointing out what ruins it a lot for a lot of people.)

• Coc seems to be a game of pay2win. A game should not be based on buy to win, the ranking system is all buy to winners and they are rewarded, they even abuse the system switching out players to get trophy's up to win the trophy day thing.
  • Another issue is that the AI of the units is terrible. You need to initially target were we want them to attack not just have them randomly run around being useless in many cases cause of the AI program. (Or something like that.)
  • The problem with this game is it been designed around greed. A lot of people believe it has been designed to waste peoples time and to frustrate them so they buy gems. That is one the reasons so many people asked for refunds when the drama occurred before from that patch which made matchmaking difficult it made them realize how much they had wasted in real cash.
  • Everything in game is to expensive, and takes way to long to upgrade. Loads of people think it's been made by greedy people; meaning they do it for they money. Since it's takes way too long to upgrade, people would buy gems in order to upgrade faster.
  • But the main complaint is the extractors they do not produce enough and when attacked we lose so much production because the base doesn't fix until you login again, so if attacked just as go bed you wake up 8hrs later with no production from extractors cause someone killed them.
I haven't played CoC since 2012 so I'm not sure if these issues have been fixed yet. These are just issues most people had that time and I never bothered to look if these issues above have been fixed. But you know, CoC is a fun game to play with friends in my opinion. I'm just wondering if these issues are still happening. (Those issues made me quit the game, and the fact it got boring.)

Thank you for all those super positive things about the game!! Kinda like snapcraft, pay to get more stuff eh? Lol. But if you thought it was so boring id suggest not writing that here cause everyone who probably puts their input on this thread, plays it. But thanks anyways. Buh bye

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
The upgrading time kinda sucks in that game
Well. Its a real life time game, so that's not your type of game, some people love it! Like me!

Trollm

Zombie Killer

To long;
didnt-read-lol-gif-6.gif

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Apparently, if Arron read this, he will say this does not have anything to do with snapcraft. U are muted !

And to make this worse, thread closed