_P_

Gold Miner

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
b2727df120103ce308420d477507b10f.png

:)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Ya I know, I bought a gaming mouse specifically because I cant stand a track pad with minecraft. LOL

I lost my mouse about 8 months ago now then found it a few weeks ago but I need new batteries which as you can tell, I haven't gotten around to buying yet lol

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
I lost my mouse about 8 months ago now then found it a few weeks ago but I need new batteries which as you can tell, I haven't gotten around to buying yet lol

You lazy xD
Joke aside though, you need batteries? My mouse is wired so no need for that fancy pansy!

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
The mouse I got has the side buttons and I am not yet sure how I might use them in Minecraft. But in all seriousness Jedz99, you didn't go get batteries yet? LOL step it up and get some batteries :diamondsword:. :) I was gonna say; "Come on Minecraft isn't a game this is serious". But I didn't. Actually now I technically did. LOL
But ya, a wired mouse is a lot better. It tends not to die.

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner
The mouse I got has the side buttons and I am not yet sure how I might use them in Minecraft. But in all seriousness Jedz99, you didn't go get batteries yet? LOL step it up and get some batteries :diamondsword:. :) I was gonna say; "Come on Minecraft isn't a game this is serious". But I didn't. Actually now I technically did. LOL

what kind of mouse did you get in the first place? Just curious.
The macro keys on my mouse are only for ease of accessibility. So increase or decrease dpi, change "desktops" back and forth, auto scrolling and etc...
Mostly because for in games I use the macros on my keyboard.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
My mouse is a HDE one from Amazon. I have a very tiny budget for such things. My previous was a logitech. Then one day Windows 10 did an update and it no longer worked.
41KuTPKpLwL._AC_US218_.jpg

HDE Wireless Optical Computer Mouse 2.4 GHz Cordless USB Receiver Adjustable DPI (Blue)
by HDE

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You lazy xD
Joke aside though, you need batteries? My mouse is wired so no need for that fancy pansy!

Now now you two, I have a busy schedule of procrastinating all of my work that needs doing, I have no time for batteries! ;-)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I got 8.6 cps with the trackpad, and 8.8 with mouse. I'm a really slow clicker before I get to warm up. ^-^

Zencarry

Tree Puncher
I'm not the best when it comes to this but I get about 10-11 on a ok day. 14-15 on a great day. I have been Pvping all day on K tippy. So my hand is really tired. Here is my proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    53.8 KB · Views: 552

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
I get 43cps, no joke litterally it should up on the keystrokes mod.

(totally didnt freeze my minecraft then click for 3 decades until it unfroze an then got 40cps, nope its completely legit )