Complete Rainbow Body

Kyr_Nikki

First Step
I don't know how but a player got a full rainbow body and I was wondering if anyone knows how to do that, it was not armor, it was more like they were glowing because they were visible THROUGH a building. The player was/is 69NootNoot69. I'm not sure if it was due to a hacked client or a command of sort.

Zoa

Iron Miner
I saw someone who was rainbow too. I think it might be a rank thing but I'm not sure.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I don't know how but a player got a full rainbow body and I was wondering if anyone knows how to do that, it was not armor, it was more like they were glowing because they were visible THROUGH a building. The player was/is 69NootNoot69. I'm not sure if it was due to a hacked client or a command of sort.

The command you may be thinking of is /rainbowarmour. However in 1.12 there's an enchant where you can create a type of glowing effect by using a spectral arrow, it means you can see the outline of a player through the wall.

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I have a glow potion that which make glow outline on yourself. It was from potion called (potion Glowing 255 for ever). I have two of them on my inverntory.