Added Couple suggestions.

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
I love what you guys have done with this place so far, but I have a few suggestions for the server.
1 - KitPVP.
The server's become intensely pay-to-win. It was tolerable before, but now it's just terrible. Templar rank didn't really help, either. I can't jump into the pit with any assurance I won't be killed right away by some Gset tryhard. Is there any way to fix this? Lower ranks getting protection from higher ones? Multiple servers sorted by KDR?
2 - Hub/Global
The quests in survival are an amazing addition, but is there a possibility we could add global quests or challenges? I think it'd be interesting.
3 - Realms
Can we fix the grammar errors in the server? There are a lot of misspellings in the menus. It almost seems a shame that way, due to Realms being slightly more advanced than the other servers.

That's all for now. Thank you for this amazing Minecraft server experience!

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner

iTheDUck

Stone Miner
I will agree that unless you have a rank on kitpvp, basically anyone else has an advantage over you but I don't know how they would fix that because people wouldn't buy ranks if you didn't get better gear.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I will look into kit pvp balancing possibly however the ranks themselves are not that pay to win as member and paladin only have a one hit advantage

Quests will remain survival only due to the complexity of the setup currently

Realms was made by the developer sadly I can not configure those messages and they all have to be reported on the forums in order to get them fixed

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
For now, I have disabled the god sets from the store on kitpvp this should as time passes impact playability for all players. This may not be a permanent change but for now, I think it is a good addition feel free to let me know you all think!

OP
OP
TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
For now, I have disabled the god sets from the store on kitpvp this should as time passes impact playability for all players. This may not be a permanent change but for now, I think it is a good addition feel free to let me know you all think!
Maarten, if I were gay, I could kiss you right now. I think that disabling them outright would make alot of players a little annoyed, but a temporary turn-off I think is a great idea. Thank you!