Crappy Shop

MichaelG

First Step
The shop has been awesome on the old server but now everything has gone up at least 2 or 3 times there original price. Also what happened to the 4, votes they gave about 250 sc's each vote but now its just 100 coins and "7 bedrock" wich theres no reason to have because if you trap somebody they can tp out.
Its just better if buying prices went down and selling prices went up. + votes need more sc's

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I think the reason why the owners increased the prices in the shop was because the SC 1 shop's prices were a bit too low... That along with the pumpkin selling made the economy really unbalanced. The SC 2 shop is for people who wanna work hard to earn materials.

And there's only 1 voting site because several websites changed their voting system, and they changed it so it no longer supports votifier (I think xD) The voting system was not changed by the snapcraft staff... (I think xD)

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
The shop has been awesome on the old server but now everything has gone up at least 2 or 3 times there original price. Also what happened to the 4, votes they gave about 250 sc's each vote but now its just 100 coins and "7 bedrock" wich theres no reason to have because if you trap somebody they can tp out.
Its just better if buying prices went down and selling prices went up. + votes need more sc's
*facepalm*
You cant even place bedrock. Its for selling at player shops. I think the shops are just fine.

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
woops. didnt mean to make a duplicate post. (i edited it to make it this) Can staff delete it please?

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Well, to be honest, the player shops are usually used for selling minerals really

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
Well can we at least be able to sell iron and stuff like that in stacks of 64 instead of 1 at a time.
Then, no players would make shops selling ores, because spawn selling would be so quick. I don't enjoy the spawn sell rates either, but it is essential to the economy of the survival server.