Creative Builds...?

TayFTW

Iron Miner
What should I attempt to make on creative?

LIMITS:
Can not be ridiculously large
Can be any style of art
Nothing gore, so basically PG-13
Nothing to big... I don't have enough time in the day

I may allow some of you to help... I might not 100% sure. Can't wait to see what I'll choose out of your ideas!

Will post link on profile page when I am done

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Either Laputa from "Castle in the sky", or the islands of "Sola to Robo". Kthxbai.

OP
OP
TayFTW

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Either Laputa from "Castle in the sky", or the islands of "Sola to Robo". Kthxbai.
1. I'm talented, just not that talented
2. I don't really have enough time to build large things like that :/ If it was summer vacation for me then I'd be able to do it :-P

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
1. I'm talented, just not that talented
2. I don't really have enough time to build large things like that :/ If it was summer vacation for me then I'd be able to do it :-P
Then don't do it as big :3
If you do the first one 1:1, it wouldn't even fit onto your plot.

iamontda

Void Walker
Treehouse. Apparently treehouses separate the men from the boys when it comes to building.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Then... Would you like to build the Horse of Trojan with a red bow tie for me?
Thanks anyway...
Your truely (not any longer living) friend
ToKSiik

DeletedUser10893

Stone Miner
I like floating islands (with the hole underneath them) build like a small city (a few houses) and then make a floating island, cutting houses in two and bringing them up to the sky

OP
OP
TayFTW

TayFTW

Iron Miner
I like floating islands (with the hole underneath them) build like a small city (a few houses) and then make a floating island, cutting houses in two and bringing them up to the sky
xd Im gonna suffer in these buildssss......... I'm working on dat treehouse

Trojan comes next then the floating island thing...

What do you mean by hole underneath? o-o

iamontda

Void Walker
If you ripped a piece of earth from the ground, is there a hole left from where the earth used to be? That's the sort of hole he means.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
me. best build you'll ever do.