Partially Accepted CREATIVE SUGGESTIONS

iPikaGurl_

First Step
These are all really fun ideas! I’m sure that many players would appreciate them. Definitely looking forward to placing snow without having to vote!

OP
OP
JustinS

JustinS

Tree Puncher
Thinking back about the buying plots. I would say start off with 100 coins. Your first plot would be 100 coins, second would be 500, third would be 1500, fourth 4000, fifth 10000.
This would give a minimum of 21 days before you can have 5 plots. Which is only if you get 150 coins every single time you vote.
When buying master you het 6 plots right away. Its less pay to win, but still a good reason to pay since you don't have to spent coins on either those 6 plots or worldedit.
Master can still buy more plots. The 6 plots they already own wont interfere with the amount of coins they have to pay for a new plot. So if they want a 7th plot, they buy one for 500 coins, 8th for 1500, etc.
I'm thinking of more ways to use the coins atm. Suggestions are welcome.

Maybe a /tpaall for 100 coins. (24 hour cooldown)
Maybe a plotwarp for 50 coins. (Free for ranked)
I got an addition to this suggestion, instead of voting for worldedit directly you get coins for voting. Those coins can be used to buy for example an hour of worldedit, maybe voxel, gobrush and gopaint even. Ofcourse limited access.
Coins could be used to buy new plots also.
With the upcoming feature of being able to place animals you could use the coins to become able to place animals.
I would say 50-150 coins per vote.
Gives max 750 coins per day. I would say 1 hour of worldedit could be 200/300 coins. A plot could be 3000 coins or so, so you can't claim too many plots in a short amount of time. Then placing animals could be 50/100 coins.

I personally think this would work better than straight away giving worldedit.
Thank you for your feedback! I agree with this suggestion, however I think the logistics of currency should be for the owner to decide himself. I have added an edit/addition to my thread suggesting what you have said.

RYRYND

Tree Puncher
I actually really liked a lot of the ideas here. I'm a bit mixed on the 10-30 minute world edit use for voting but other than that, I find the build competition rewards and new commands to be pretty cool and reasonable. (y)

Alecdent

Stone Miner
Gonna be a messy post but I don't care about formatting it, here's a quick reply to all your points.

I think all of these suggestions are alright. Things definitely need a re-work and I've thought it through and discussed my ideas about it before.

World edit should be given to players for up to 1 hour a day after voting on 3 of the 5 voting sites. That's it. Anymore I feel would de-incentivize paid perks.

/plot visit should be added, but not to see builder's plots. Builder plots and example plots should be at predetermined warps or placed around spawn. Builders should have the ability to set warps that all players can use. We can dictate all sorts of useful areas from there, from build tutorials to example plots.

//Redo should definitely be added along with many other features players currently don't have. There are an extreme amounts of utility commands and top of the line features the current community doesn't have access too. I feel these should be gained either through a paywall or through merit of builds.

Tags for build comps are a great idea. Anything that incentivizes community participation is a great idea. Extra plot? Sure. Why not.

Furniture and other armor stand models is an extreme no-go. That should be a builder only feature as the ways it can be abused is nearly endless.. Pets.. Sure.

I believe a tier'd ranking system separate from the current paid ranks should be added. Three different tiers; [II] [III]. Marten could find a way to streamline chat in order to make "[II] [Master] alec:" work. Let's face it, formatting still has to be pretty and the allure of paid ranks can not be lessened. Some small and unobtrusive implementation of this would be the best answer..

Updated blocks will require FAWE and other pivotal plugins to be completely fleshed out and working. Many things are unstable and break when you move to a 1.13+ build. FAWE being among these is an absolute necessity for a strong creative server.

Snow without voting? Yeah. Why the fuck is snow disallowed in the first place? It makes no sense.

Lastly, I don't believe creative has any reason to include ANY sort of currency.