• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Anyone that has played kit for a while knows that gsets on kit are a lot more common and cheaper than they used to be. The main reason is people have figured out that insulation is almost useless.

So to make max god sets rarer and more valuable plasma and insulation should both be changed. Plasma should do a little bit more armor damage and insulation should cancel it out at max level. This would make it so you wouldn’t only need speed and jump on your boots as the only custom enchants to be equal with everyone.

the biggest issue with this would be that it’s way 2 hard to get max insul sets but if the chances of getting insulation was easier and to make fishing give you more xp if possible so you don’t have to buy all that xp to enchant.

If anyone has any other suggestions that has 2 do with this lmk I think gsets are just way to common and cheap right now especially p5u5 with that lag dupe thing.

badbone14

Tree Puncher
I will have to +1 on this, I agree, I think plasma should do more damage to the point where insulation is kinda requirement, or maybe implement a way where plasma does more dura to armor as well, and one thing to help is boost insulation to stop it?
Overall, not a bad idea.

vaniqh

First Step
The truth is you can find p5 u5 EVERYWHERE now. With rare key farming its even easier and people sell them for way to cheap. People are selling plasma for way more than p5 u5 so I think that buffing plasma is good as well as needing more insulation.

Boltzie

First Step
-1, I always love new custom enchant ideas, but these do not need changes. They seem fine to me. It would basically add more of a gap in overpowered gear. Right now the only advantage is having p5u5 over p4u3 which is good. I’m not trying to get insul3 on every piece just to even that gap of play2win.

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
-1, I always love new custom enchant ideas, but these do not need changes. They seem fine to me. It would basically add more of a gap in overpowered gear. Right now the only advantage is having p5u5 over p4u3 which is good. I’m not trying to get insul3 on every piece just to even that gap of play2win.
-1 Reason ^

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
-1 Reason ^
It’s not gonna be that big of a difference it’s just an issue that there are so many sets on the server and it’s so cheap to get a “max” gset. There are probrally more p5 sets than p4 sets and the only way to fix that without reset would be changing max sets into something else. Most people disagree because it would make sets to hard to get and annoying to max out again but everyone would need to do it not just u

Benanii

First Step
It’s not gonna be that big of a difference it’s just an issue that there are so many sets on the server and it’s so cheap to get a “max” gset. There are probrally more p5 sets than p4 sets and the only way to fix that without reset would be changing max sets into something else. Most people disagree because it would make sets to hard to get and annoying to max out again but everyone would need to do it not just u
kitpvp servers need to have some grinding in them in my opiniont, fully agree

Gold3nlion

First Step
Good idea, the buff for both would definitely make the enchants more sought after, while a slight increase on the enchant rate for both of the enchants would motivate more players to seek it.

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
Custom enchants are good as they are rn imo, they're not op/broken. P5U5 is obtainable for non-p2w which is nice and it feels like with insul it'd become more awkward and harder for people to get into Kit with this extra step to survive. -1

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
Custom enchants are good as they are rn imo, they're not op/broken. P5U5 is obtainable for non-p2w which is nice and it feels like with insul it'd become more awkward and harder for people to get into Kit with this extra step to survive. -1
Even with the buffed rates, it just feels like yet another thing for p2w people to kill new players with

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
There are only 2 custom enchants that matter and the point is to make it so you can’t just join the server and get a full loadout within a week that just ruins the point of it and if ur a gset u can get like a loadout per day and anyways if they do get a loadout they just get ganked die and make the rich richer

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Even with the buffed rates, it just feels like yet another thing for p2w people to kill new players with
Also this map has to be the least p2w map and it will help p2p players more because they can enchant gear and sell it for a lot more profit like a lot of free 2 plays did church map