Damage increase from /level

vitusmis

First Step
Hello there,

So, I'm playing kitpvp reset, and I feel like the damage increase is OP, it needs to be nerfed or removed. It makes the game unenjoyable and unfair to play, especially when fighting people who are fighting high level. For example, I'm level 64 and I'm fighting people who are level 500-600 so it should be balanced.

I hope you can either do my suggestion or find a new solution so it makes the gamemode more fairer.

Thanks,

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
-1 there has already been a nerf to /level, and there needs to be some of reward for playing and grinding on the server.

OP
OP
V

vitusmis

First Step
Ok, wiggster lets be honest mate, your only saying that because you got one of the highest levels on the server. Yes I agree it should deserve some kind of reward, but it actually too OP, its impossible to fight you even when I have hit you more.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Its broken how your 5 tapping me with a Sharp 1 iron sword and it makes in honestly unplayable to fight you

I'd assume because the kits were nerfed so you wont take as many hits. It's the same for everyone.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
also -1 we nerfed max hearts this reset from 2 to 1. As wiggy said, there should still be a reward for players that are higher level

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
If there is no cap on it currently, I'd agree, I don't know if there is one. If there is a cap, I disagree then.

Levels are very easy to grind with a little time put into it.

Mathilda

Stone Miner
-1 max damage is capped afaik at +1 which is 1000 levels, not many players have even got to this point and as wowoow said it's pretty easy to grind levels on the server