Oh Yea
Sever : Kitpvp

Attachments

• 2014-09-22_21.05.00.png
    2014-09-22_21.05.00.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 388

CyberMist®

Banned
It's more like a major scammer to me. Even Lazy Turtle had only 10,000 and never bought anything really.So really?It's just scamming to get it. Don't keep your hopes up high man. ;-):-P

archerunknown

Gold Miner
pome your not the highest sej doesnt have much money but he has 6 stacks of p4 :-P
same with me i got lots of diamond amour and 11K :-P

iamontda

Void Walker
Well, one day I was in Kit (OH MY GOD I WAS IN KIT. A miracle in and of itself) and I think Pom wanted to sell some p4 things or something, and everyone kept saying how he scams. Or at least I think they were talking about him. Whatever.

I_dunno.gif

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Well, one day I was in Kit (OH MY GOD I WAS IN KIT. A miracle in and of itself) and I think Pom wanted to sell some p4 things or something, and everyone kept saying how he scams. Or at least I think they were talking about him. Whatever.

I_dunno.gif
I traded with pome lots of times on factions ( where scamming is legal ) and kit pvp (where it's not ) he never scammed me :/

bub5

Gold Miner
I gave you 1k on kitpvp for an alt account but you didn't give me the security questions cause you 'forgot' them

Last edited:

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
I gave you 1k on kitpvp for an alt account but you didn't give me the security questions cause you 'forgot' them
Lmao, you really think someone will give you a minecraft account which costs 25 bucks for 1k on kitpvp money? get real bro, its a 100% scam

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I had $1900 - I traded it to a guy for 2 sponges on Survival!

I can't play kitpvp anyway -- way to laggy! I can't even move!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
wow - nice!

iamontda

Void Walker
I had $1900 - I traded it to a guy for 2 sponges on Survival!

I can't play kitpvp anyway -- way to laggy! I can't even move!

Got Optifine?

Also yeah, I saw bub's post before he edited it and it's exactly what Alon has down. Although, I don't know why it was worthy of bub editing it, but that's not my place to judge.

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Got Optifine?

Also yeah, I saw bub's post before he edited it and it's exactly what Alon has down. Although, I don't know why it was worthy of bub editing it, but that's not my place to judge.
Ikr,
also I'm not sure if Sgt_Alvin_York is talking about FPS Drops or lags caused by his internet connection / server lags so optifine might not be the solution for the problem.

Bas

BTS
A free iron armour set? YES!