Discord Suggestion

Powaaah

Tree Puncher
When you level up to a certain level in the discord lets say 15 as an example, then you are able to post pictures and gifs in every channel as long as they arent sent just to be sent and has something to do with an active conversation, i think this would be fun because who does not love gifs?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think this would be nice as an alternative for those who can’t afford to boost

Bleaq

First Step
I'd say maybe level 27 or 35, because that equates to the "legend" or "elite" roles in the Discord Server.
I'd also like to say that we should be allowed to react to messages and possibly consider posting images.

Or, you could allow even higher levels, say like 45 (mystic) to post images

OP
OP
P

Powaaah

Tree Puncher
That will take like a week of being active all the time in the discord which i dont think anyone would want to be to send gifs and it should be a lower level

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
That will take like a week of being active all the time in the discord which i dont think anyone would want to be to send gifs and it should be a lower level
It’s not very difficult to get to those levels tbh

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
All in all here I think that there should be different perks for level roles, with nitro booster bypassing all. Maybe level 17 can react to messages, 27 can embed links, and 35 can post images

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
@Powaaah no, 17 27 35 because that is how the level roles are set up

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
All in all here I think that there should be different perks for level roles, with nitro booster bypassing all. Maybe level 17 can react to messages, 27 can embed links, and 35 can post images
Agree with this ^

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
May encourage spam. Good idea though