Added Display Your Kills Stats On Scoreboard - Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheepyWeepy

Iron Miner
Instead Of Doing /stats, it would be easier to display your kills on the scoreboard on the right side. Also, if assists are on there, why not add kills.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Imo the only things that belong on the scoreboard are your name, bal, and who the target is. Maybe also your current killstreak. Why would you need instant accsess to any other stat?

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I do see where DrChopsticksMD is coming from, but adding this doesn't seem like huge of an issue to me, so +1

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Imo the only things that belong on the scoreboard are your name, bal, and who the target is. Maybe also your current killstreak. Why would you need instant accsess to any other stat?
I agree. I don’t see a point in adding this feature, but I don’t have anything against this being added at the same time.

OP
OP
SheepyWeepy

SheepyWeepy

Iron Miner
It would be annoying to type /stats over and over again and worse thing is that theres a cooldown.

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
personally i think it would be better to replace assists with kills

Status
Not open for further replies.