Declined Dog, Cat, (Animal Disguises) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonityYT

Tree Puncher
So, I recently bought brute and tried to turn into a dog, my favorite animal. But then I realized that only other people can see me like a dog. Could you possibly make a change so that I can also see that I'm a dog, or another animal?

Thanks,

DonityYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
It’s a thing to do with the plugin, but I personally would love if you were able to see. However this clashes with some things like if you were a wolf, would you be able to go through 1x1 holes?

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
It’s a thing to do with the plugin, but I personally would love if you were able to see. However this clashes with some things like if you were a wolf, would you be able to go through 1x1 holes?

I think that being able to go through 1by1 holes is not a bad thing and the only advaantage it has is if you are to lazy to break a 1by2 for yourself. I would love to have this suggestion added becuase /d isnt to cool without you bei g able to see yourself as the mob.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think that being able to go through 1by1 holes is not a bad thing and the only advaantage it has is if you are to lazy to break a 1by2 for yourself. I would love to have this suggestion added becuase /d isnt to cool without you bei g able to see yourself as the mob.
Its an unfair advantage in certain gamemodes. For example kitpvp. or the Prison PvP mine. Does this mean you have a smaller hitbox ?

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Its an unfair advantage in certain gamemodes. For example kitpvp. or the Prison PvP mine. Does this mean you have a smaller hitbox ?
I am pretty sure that there is not /d in kitpvp and in the prison pvp mine I use /d chickken so people have to hit something smaller so we already have a smaller hit box. Also after you get hit once, your disguise wears off annd you are human again.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I am pretty sure that there is not /d in kitpvp and in the prison pvp mine I use /d chickken so people have to hit something smaller so we already have a smaller hit box. Also after you get hit once, your disguise wears off annd you are human again.
tbh i'd only like it if it was a purely visual thing

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
tbh i'd only like it if it was a purely visual thing
Same here. Sadly I have not seen a plugin that allows you to see yourself and others as a mob the makes you have the same hitbox etc as a player. As of right now, /d is only used for having a slight tactical advantage in pvp, making yourself smallr and hiding what you are holding and wearing.

OP
OP
D

DonityYT

Tree Puncher
Being able to see that you are the mob is what shoud actualy happen because there is noo point in /d into an animal that ony other players can see.

If it has to come down to unfair advantages, a soluton would be disabling /d in pvp mines and areasi in other servers with pvp.

P.S i luv beagles and thats why ibought brute but i cant see myself as a dog oWo [>< _ ><] }:-(

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
i get what you guys are saying but its hard to implement without it being unfair

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
If you think that having a smaller hitbox is unfair, then to you it already isnt fair.

Plus, part of the reason why someone would buy a rank is becuase yoou can disguise what youare wearing and for a small mob like a silver fish or a bst to gaina slight tacticle advantage.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
This is probably not possible with the current plugin, but Maarten can always decide to change it. I can't say I've seen a server with a disguise plugin that works like that before though

Status
Not open for further replies.