Earthgames/domination?

Slakster

Tree Puncher
I've recently been playing Earthgames and have been founding it really enjoying, but I believe if we can add more game modes to Earthgames it will make it even more fun. Well I was sort of thinking of Earthgames/Domination. So it would be basically be the same a Earthgames but you have to capture and hold points like the game mode Domination in Call Of Duty. I think this would be a cool addition, but what do you guys think?

-Slakster

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
A bit like capture the flag? Would be a cool idea, but not for part of earth games though. maybe a whole new server thing.. :-P

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Great idea. But I'm with the WackyPigion, it will have to be a seperate game

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
add more game modes to Earthgames
Though I like the idea there is something standing in the way. EG (EarthGames) has been made popular by the way it is now, building/teams/kill goals. Bringing the aspect of dominating into EarthGames (in my opinion) would really hit off badly because of two things: those pesky VIPs who will swap on to one team and camp the domination areas, and also the fact that where would the game lobby go (start up a new server lobby and get the coding right, bla bla bla). I do like the idea but I don't think it would be good for Snapcraft. (FYI: I heard about this type of game mode in a different server, didn't enjoy it)