Eg Memories...

F

FreezeBlaze

Alright so I've been having a lot of stuff to do lately for school and irl friend problems and family problems so I won't be on sc for a few days or weeks probably, might come on here or there for a couple of minutes but not nearly as much as I did before. But I decided to give you guys a little something before I leave. This is also to sort of give you guys my point of view of things going on in eg, If you guys get easily offended (yes some of these aren't the nicest of things) then I suggest you don't look at the one for you specifically, or for your friends if you want. Looking at these is your choice thats why I'm seperating them up.I also decided to use a bit of poetry here since we are doing that right now in english class and I'm supposed to be doing homework for it right now to practice so I guess this also counts right?(Also note that I am horrible at poetry, so don't expect anything good, I'm only decent at finding rhymes off the internet ;-)) Here we go :

[Helper] Dudeman470
ab7540d40ce9b659fff4861776ddf8cc.png

He used to be a player
But now we just ask "where"
You aren't too active
Nor are you attractive
But you still are my favorite player

You used to be super active as a player, but now that you are helper, you have to do your helper stuff. You still come once in a while which is amazing, I always have tons of fun playing with you. I will always remember you as the only person with a halo skin ;-)
[VIP] calcows
6df1298d56ecba952a7e6bc6675c9c36.png

He never gives up
He is as sturdy as a cup
He loves those snowballs
But he ain't got no balls
Yet he still never gives up

Damn, I don't have too many memories with you, other than you and me spamming nades at each other. I'll nearly always remember you as the one person who spams nades back when they get naded.
[VIP] aCreeperKiller
8a17d330ed4c82a96498a23e2eb05a76.png

You definitely got those shots
But you ain't got those hops
Everytime you try to run
Ohh I find it so fun
But wow those shots

You are one of the very little population of players that end up killing me most of the time. Not only have I died many times to you in 1v1's, but I have a lot of respect for your reaction times. You definitely are more of a challenge than the average player.
[VIP] Foxycat58
cae53424c48c9d4fedffeabc9597152a.png

Woah, where do I start
Damn you are so smart
Everytime I fall in a hole
You are there hiding like a mole
Then again, you are smart ;-)

Honestly, woah, not only are you one of the oldest eg players that I know, but you are also one of the highest leveled players on the entire server! That level 150 1 1/2 heart damage bonus makes you hit like a god, which makes falling in a hole with you a death sentence. Honestly I'm suprised at how active you are too, even if you aren't on all day for me, you definitely are there when I stay up all night (Timezones).
[VIP] Baer7
b74e8fd19c63a77aa984f994ace4c1a5.png

Damn can you ks
Can you even handle my ms
You are so active
Skin so attractive
Now just stop with all the ks

Nearly every time I see you, it is because I'm low on health and you want that kill xd, you are an amazing team player, I always see you fighting with nons and helping them fight other vips because you know they won't be able to 1v1 them, and when they get the kill you don't get salty or anything. You are a great team player in my opinion.
[VIP] Nirvana_Girl23
19efbff9b5bd03d92989e38146f8f5c1.png

Damn you don't like to fight
When you see me, your face goes white
When you join a game
Your msg's are lame
But wow you don't put up a fight

The reason why the poem goes like so is because you always msg me, at the begining of every time, for me to team with you. For the past 15+ games that I have played with you, I could always count on getting a /msg from you asking for a truce, within 10 seconds of course. Wow do I like your skin though ;-)
Honorable Mentions (Did you actually think I wouldn't roast some people in this? come on >.>)
fc84c1b4a5b8a65da63654800062eb35.png

I know I did, am I not allowed to have high sensitivity?
a1cac430bfbb3e82461326cef03c0b00.png

Alright, I won't, I guess you could say you are tasting the rainbow ;-)
9421f97e0d4da93782e6606c812569f2.png

Sorry for 1v5'ing you guys inside your spawn while half of you guys had spawn protection, I'm so very sorry.
d40cde210ab64187cfb434fc6add75d4.png

Sorry, I should've taken a count of the fact that you didn't know how to count. Next time I will make sure to clearify each time I move whenever I fight you.
920aa7e5bdac4991d9333ab62071ce0e.png

Yeah, I know I do, a ton of other people already made this clear to me...
This is a joke btw
When a non tries to truce :
1a7c80d95e8f35600a2b1a119afe4f0b.png

789f7ac0bd2b582974cab47ac88b95fb.png

5eb5f55bc54b8d2d43b0c87c2929e23a.png

And that is how he learned ;-)

If I forgot anybody just msg me in-game, and make sure to tell me in advance if you don't want me to roast you.

~Freeze

Last edited by a moderator: