Envoy loot table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barky_

First Step
I love the idea of envoys and am super happy that they are in snapcraft. But, when I have gone for envoys in the past, I have thought of a couple things that could make the experience better. For example, I think that If loot tables got added to see what kind of loot you can get from envoys (like koth), more people would actually go for them because they can see that there is actually good loot. Most people go, look hard for like 10 minutes, and then get 16 enchant bottles. Another change that can make envoys better is different kinds of crates. Instead of the normal common, uncommon, rare, and legendary, there could be tons of custom crates that could have individualized loot possibilities. Also, I think that legendary envoys should be more likely to drop. I have found hundreds upon hundreds of envoys and have ever only found 1 legendary one. If Maarten made it so that for every envoy drop (10 envoys), there is 1 legendary crate and 1 rare crate, that more people would actually go for them to pvp and interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.