Ey You! Yeah You! Do You Like Tacos?! Btw Hi

StarFire

Tree Puncher
Hey!
WHATS UP!?
I'm Courtney and I'm so excited to finally get on the forums. Been going on the server for a long time and never got on the forums, until now. Anyway I'm 14, i live in California and I'm obsessed with music, old, new, fast, slow, pretty much anything that will get stuck in my head! Favorite bands are as follows: Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects, Vampire Weekend, One Republic, Walk the Moon, Twenty One Pilots, and pretty much any other band out there! xD Favorite color is Teal. Now, back to the tacos, i have a reallllllllyy bad craving for tacos right now! I'm gonna lose my shit (:poop:) if I don't get some tacos right now! Like if a man was to show up at my door with tacos saying i could have them, I would probably take them with no questions asked! xD I'm desperate, If you have tacos, please contact me!

Your New Taco Loving Friend,
Courtney (_Star_Fire_)

P.S Ur Awesome! 8-|

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Nice introduction! Welcome to the forums/server! Hope you have a fun time around!

I have never tried tacos. Dunz hurt meh.

Btw, when I heard your name, I though of Starfire from Teen Titans o.O

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to the forums! :-D although, I don't have any tacos. Sorry D:

hue i'm lying, i do. i'm just not sharing.

OP
OP
StarFire

StarFire

Tree Puncher
*GASPS* VICKY! HOW COULD U NOT HAVE HAD TACOS! U My Friend have yet to Experience Life! Yeah, I Got my name for Teen Titans, Dat show was my childhood! Also i need to get u tacos asap! Thanks for the Welcome, Excited to be here![/QUOTE]

Backus

Void Walker
Nice introduction! Welcome to the forums/server! Hope you have a fun time around!

I have never tried tacos. Dunz hurt meh.

Btw, when I heard your name, I though of Starfire from Teen Titans o.O

You're dead to me.

Tacos are my favorite food.