Faction Questions About Vip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsc020701

First Step
Hello,
I was playing Factions and my faction was raided, me and my friend were online when it happened and we defended our base bringing the faction who raided us power down to -2 and ours was at 35. however they then brought donator armor and weapons and we began to loose so we went back to spawn to wait it out since we knew they could not do anything since we have a much higher power and they could not claim our land to take our chest we constantly looked at our power and land value and it did not change (only our power went up) they were titans and they were able to place a TNT in our base and blow up a clan mate and my own chests. BTW our castle has a roof over it and there was no damage to it so it couldn't have been a TNT cannon its looked as if they put TNT there and lit it. My question is can VIP's (Titans) place blocks in claimed territory. I have a screenshot showing the blown up land and an /f map showing that all the land around it is claimed. I spoke to an admin after I got to the hub he said that shouldn't have happened, however he/she was too busy to address the situation. I am not accusing anyone I wont even put the raider's name until I find out something was wrong. I didn't want to put this in "report a player" as I wasn't sure if there was anything to report.
Thanks, jabin020701

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I believed they placed creeper eggs that can be placed by anyone.
Titans do not have the ability to place blocks in other factions territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.