Factions: How To Join Vidix

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Hello everyone, my faction, Vidix is looking for new members.

To join you must be:

Active, Trustworthy, Respectful, and must have a good sense of how Factions work.

I will also be looking at:

Your current faction, The relationship of that faction to us, (Ally, Neutral, or Enemy), Your age, Time Zone, how long you've been playing, and Skype Information.

Characteristics that would help but are not required are

Being good at pvp, having a strong in-game-balance, skilled at mining, skilled at raid techniques, and skilled at raid-proofing bases.

Here is an example of an application that I'm looking for.

Hello guys, my name is Billybobice, and my current faction is Mayonnaise, currently neutral to Vidix. I am 77 years old and my Time Zone is GMT + 55.21y25. I've been playing factions for about 2.5 minutes. And my skype is _______.

Every day I am on for about 3-4 hours a day, and I have never scammed once. I am completely trustworthy because (give reason here), and I will respect my faction leader and my superiors.

I am somewhat good at pvp, leaving Dax at 8/10 hearts in our fist fight, and my balance is 54,673. Mining is one of my pastimes, raiding is one of my best aspects because I know how to make cannons and shoot them right, and how to get into bases using various techniques. Because I know how to get into a base, I know how to not make a base that is easily raid-able.

I hope you consider me into your faction.

Biillyyyy

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everyone who wants to join, and good luck.

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
This is just a backup faction if I want to join. So here's my application:
I'm active, trustworthy (sort of) and respectful

I only scam to haters but I won't scam friends.

I have my own way on how to build a TNT cannon and I think it's great!

I know how to glitch through walls to get into faction bases

My Skype is Creeper1o8

I don't know if we're neutral or ally :-P but we have a good relationship.

I'm currently low on money since I owe a guy 20k. My ingame balance is 2k and something something.

I'm very good at pvp and I usually get 5 or 6 sets of diamond armour a day from pvping.

I'm 12 years old and my timezone is Bristish Columbia and some numbers I don't know lol.

Do I like mining? I usually bring out my fortune pick to mine for money.

I have gotten Dax to half a heart from our 1v1.

I have been playing factions for 1 and a half years now

If I were to make a base, I would put lava layers and obsidian (water layered is too nooby)

Hope u like my application, thanks!

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Oh yea I am completely trustworthy because we're friends and I never scammed you :-P. I can trust my faction leader

Ps. Can I be mod?

Nakabox

Gold Miner
Lol creeper u don't just ask for mod XD that just hurts ur chances. I used to be in vidix (mod) but left on my own terms and am very close with billy. Asking for mod just makes him not want to mod u. U must earn trust, support the faction, and work hard.

OP
OP
Billybobice

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Creeper, As naka said, asking for mod makes me not want to mod you, and not even want to let you in now. It just sounds suspicious. Also, I don't care who you scam, friends or foe, I don't like the concept of scamming. The "(sort of)" part in your trustworthiness just kills it. Sorry.

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Creeper, As naka said, asking for mod makes me not want to mod you, and not even want to let you in now. It just sounds suspicious. Also, I don't care who you scam, friends or foe, I don't like the concept of scamming. The "(sort of)" part in your trustworthiness just kills it. Sorry.
So.. I'm not in?

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Hello everyone, my faction, Vidix is looking for new members.

To join you must be:

Active, Trustworthy, Respectful, and must have a good sense of how Factions work.

I will also be looking at:

Your current faction, The relationship of that faction to us, (Ally, Neutral, or Enemy), Your age, Time Zone, how long you've been playing, and Skype Information.

Characteristics that would help but are not required are

Being good at pvp, having a strong in-game-balance, skilled at mining, skilled at raid techniques, and skilled at raid-proofing bases.

Hello guys, my name is Billybobice, and my current faction is Mayonnaise, currently neutral to Vidix. I am 77 years old and my Time Zone is GMT + 55.21y25. I've been playing factions for about 2.5 minutes. And my skype is _______.

Every day I am on for about 3-4 hours a day, and I have never scammed once. I am completely trustworthy because (give reason here), and I will respect my faction leader and my superiors.

I am somewhat good at pvp, leaving Dax at 8/10 hearts in our fist fight, and my balance is 54,673. Mining is one of my pastimes, raiding is one of my best aspects because I know how to make cannons and shoot them right, and how to get into bases using various techniques. Because I know how to get into a base, I know how to not make a base that is easily raid-able.

Biillyyyy

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everyone who wants to join, and good luck.
Relax,

My name is Kean

I am awesome at pvp since i hold tons of p4 and p5 and have been accused of hacking, still even though i don't.

Raiding is my second hobby, and I have a double layer obby based with water chests and water on the outside, on the bottom of the world at edge of the world. And a second layer of lava. Why? Cause we can!

I have several op pickaxes.

Currently in the faction with solbady, forgot the name. I think it is either neutral of allied to you.

Im a Titan, and have $50k in-game cash, but if i here to sell my sellable stuff I would be up to 6 digits.

I don't really care if I get accepted or not, just fun to apply :-P

AyeItsTroyy

First Step
My name is Troy

Im 12 years old, and i do have skype.

Im completely trustworthy , even thought there is a rumor right now that i given cords to Elementum base (WHICH I DID NOT!)

Im really active I usually play 4-6 hours a day.

I am alright at pvping, I usually run in protection 4 armor.

I like raiding, I hold tons of tnt and ready to raid which ever base. I also have my base covered with obby and water chest.

Im currently in the faction ShadowCore and we are neutral to Vidix.

Im good at mining i usually find diamonds easily.

I only have 1,000 dollars currently.

Ive playing factions for a month now. I usaully play Survival but now i got into Factions. I really want to join this faction because I know you guys are a strong faction and a helpful one too.

Troyyy

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
This is just a faction I want to join. So here's my application:
I'm active, trustworthy and respectful

I don't scam it's not my type of thing

I can build a basic TNT cannon but I'm best at wither raids.

My Skype is Taabster101

I don't know if we're neutral or ally but we have a good relationship.

I'm not sure how much I have but it's like 4k

I'm very good at pvp and I usually get 5 or 6 sets of diamond armour a day from pvping.

I'm 11 years old and my timezone is Australian and some numbers I don't know lol.

Do I like mining? I'm reasonable

I have been playing factions for about 2 weeks or something I think

If I were to make a base, I would put lava layers and obsidian and water (Top layer I'll out lava)(Then next layer water)

Hope u like my application, thanks!

My brother the previous owner of this account used to be in mayamush's fac.