Factions Factions Overall

Wafflepaffle

Tree Puncher
Minecraft Username:
Wafflepaffle17​

Suggestion's Title
Factions Overall​

Suggestion Details
Instead of spamming 5 ideas please just read this one. Overall more and more people are checking out the factions part of this server. I believe that in factions we need to have more perks and commands. I was going over all the commands for the highest rank in all the other gamemodes and I feel like factions would be way better if we had commands such as. /ext ( From kit pvp ), /craft ( every gamemode other than factions ), /ptime ( from Kit pvp and Prison ), /invsee ( from Prison ), and /tpahere ( from Prison ). For perks I believe the highest rank of factions should have more then 1 pv, maybe 2 or 3. and to be able to do [item] ( from kit pvp ). The last part of this is the /fix and the /fix all command, if players buy relatively expensive ranks for the perks the /fix and /fix all command should not have a cool down and if it " Has " to have a cool down it should be 5 minutes max on the /fix all and 1 minute max on a /fix. The reason I feel like we should get this because off sale Immortal rank is tied in second place for MOST expensive rank ( the first one being Boss rank in Prison ). My next thing is more Custom Enchantments, anything more than what we have would be amazing. The next thing is to put keys you can buy in the /store or /buy into factions. My last suggestion is to not have a superflat world. As I play everyday almost all day on this server I see a lot of people coming and one of the most things I hear about people complaining is the world being superflat.​

How could this idea help improve Snapcraft?
All these suggestions could improve the faction side so much. It would be improved because it would bring more players in and make more players want to stay especially if you make them have to grind for all the custom enchantments, and it would also improve the IRL money store because the more players the more money and with the more items you can buy with more perks in the rank people will buy.​

Extra Information:
All I have to say is please take this into consideration.​

Dolphindash29

First Step
I do not believe some of these things would be helpful. As someone that has played this server for too long I believe some of these things could easily be taken advantage of, for example no cooldown on /fix and /fixall. These commands would literally be spammed in combat making the fight not about who is better but who has more health regen sources. I completely agree with getting rid of the superflat world, its stupid how it is now. The world used to be really nice a unique but now its boring. Custom enchantments need to be revamped completely, the update did not do enough.

-Lean

OP
OP
Wafflepaffle

Wafflepaffle

Tree Puncher
I do not believe some of these things would be helpful. As someone that has played this server for too long I believe some of these things could easily be taken advantage of, for example no cooldown on /fix and /fixall. These commands would literally be spammed in combat making the fight not about who is better but who has more health regen sources. I completely agree with getting rid of the superflat world, its stupid how it is now. The world used to be really nice a unique but now its boring. Custom enchantments need to be revamped completely, the update did not do enough.

-Lean
You are agreeing with me with most things and as far as the fix and fix all and the commands that could give you an advantage in combat, what I meant by that is you can't use those commands while in combat

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The thing with adding more perms to ranks is that it makes the server too pay to win. fix and fixall should have a cooldown but maybe not as long as it is currently.

OP
OP
Wafflepaffle

Wafflepaffle

Tree Puncher
The thing with adding more perms to ranks is that it makes the server too pay to win. fix and fixall should have a cooldown but maybe not as long as it is currently.
Here is my thought Asheey. Since all the perks I mentioned are perks on other parts of the server for the highest rank then that means every top rank except Immortal in factions would be pay to win. I mentioned where all the perks are from, and if that is the case of it becoming to pay to win then you guys should at least implement the perks from Kit PvP seeing how Kit PvP is all PvP.

Last edited:

OriBM

Stone Miner
Fix and fixall shouldn't have a cooldown, lack of sets leads to a lack of the pvp aspects of the game. Stop commenting on subjects you don't understand as you're damaging the gameplay for those who actually want to play it.

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Fix and fixall shouldn't have a cooldown, lack of sets leads to a lack of the pvp aspects of the game. Stop commenting on subjects you don't understand as you're damaging the gameplay for those who actually want to play it.
Factions was my main gamemode first of all, and since facs has been the way it has since it released. And everyones entitled to their own opinion.

OriBM

Stone Miner
Factions was my main gamemode first of all, and since facs has been the way it has since it released. And everyones entitled to their own opinion.
been playing for like 3 years here, never saw your name in any faction. maybe you know the old school factions, but the gamemode changed. I don't care if it was your first gamemode, you've never been good, so your opinion on the gameplay can not matter as u don't truly understand it. no cooldown on /fix and small cooldown on /fixall = lots of pvp, raids, koths, etc. long cooldowns = hoarding sets because u need to defend base, and u can't afford to lose sets in a raid now. what you want to do is keep the current (horrible) state of snapcraft factions, sorry if i'm overstepping - but I think its extremely sad that we have staff members who don't even understand the gamemodes theyre supposed to help manage, it really is a shame.

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
been playing for like 3 years here, never saw your name in any faction. maybe you know the old school factions, but the gamemode changed. I don't care if it was your first gamemode, you've never been good, so your opinion on the gameplay can not matter as u don't truly understand it. no cooldown on /fix and small cooldown on /fixall = lots of pvp, raids, koths, etc. long cooldowns = hoarding sets because u need to defend base, and u can't afford to lose sets in a raid now. what you want to do is keep the current (horrible) state of snapcraft factions, sorry if i'm overstepping - but I think its extremely sad that we have staff members who don't even understand the gamemodes theyre supposed to help manage, it really is a shame.
A command won't save the server, sorry to tell you. Implementing new things that makes raiding, pvping etc worth it would be nice yes. And degrading others cause they disagree with you is way over overstepping here, arguing your opinion is fine but this aint it.

Feel free to suggest new things we can add upon next reset that could benefit everyone that decides to play.

OriBM

Stone Miner
A command won't save the server, sorry to tell you. Implementing new things that makes raiding, pvping etc worth it would be nice yes. And degrading others cause they disagree with you is way over overstepping here, arguing your opinion is fine but this aint it.

Feel free to suggest new things we can add upon next reset that could benefit everyone that decides to play.
i dont think you understand so ill go ahead and further explain things to you. in order to defend your base, you MUST have sets. you MUST have a ton of them, because dying on defense is extremely easy (i can't stress this enough, even the best players die alot while defending). the koth rewards will never be worth losing your base, no matter how "op" it is if u don't have sets to protect it u will just lose it all anyway. which is exactly why most servers make sets extremely easy to obtain, with little to no cooldown on repairs. because without sets the gamemode simply dies. so yes, a change to a GAME CHANGING command can save the server, or kill it if not implemented correctly and the fact that you cant see it just proves my point - you never really played factions, you never understood the gamemode and thats fine.. just dont comment on things with such confidents and potentially ruin the gamemode for the players who do actually play it/want to come back to it in the future when proper changes are implemented.

OP
OP
Wafflepaffle

Wafflepaffle

Tree Puncher
i dont think you understand so ill go ahead and further explain things to you. in order to defend your base, you MUST have sets. you MUST have a ton of them, because dying on defense is extremely easy (i can't stress this enough, even the best players die alot while defending). the koth rewards will never be worth losing your base, no matter how "op" it is if u don't have sets to protect it u will just lose it all anyway. which is exactly why most servers make sets extremely easy to obtain, with little to no cooldown on repairs. because without sets the gamemode simply dies. so yes, a change to a GAME CHANGING command can save the server, or kill it if not implemented correctly and the fact that you cant see it just proves my point - you never really played factions, you never understood the gamemode and thats fine.. just dont comment on things with such confidents and potentially ruin the gamemode for the players who do actually play it/want to come back to it in the future when proper changes are implemented.
I understand where you are coming from and I agree with your points, I also agree with Asheey. The server is not going to take a day cool down on /fix from being automatic and a week cooldown on /fix all to being 5 minutes. It seems to be in their eyes or at least Asheey it wouldn't save the server, and she is right it won't bring 50 or more players on, and where I agree with OriBM is having a shorter cooldown. For both these commands would definitely peak interests of more people. Its why people buy ranks for the perks, so we should be able to utilize them when we need, have a /fix all one time a day and be able to /fix more then 6 times a day to make it more fair to the players that have spent money on this server.

OriBM

Stone Miner
I understand where you are coming from and I agree with your points, I also agree with Asheey. The server is not going to take a day cool down on /fix from being automatic and a week cooldown on /fix all to being 5 minutes. It seems to be in their eyes or at least Asheey it wouldn't save the server, and she is right it won't bring 50 or more players on, and where I agree with OriBM is having a shorter cooldown. For both these commands would definitely peak interests of more people. Its why people buy ranks for the perks, so we should be able to utilize them when we need, have a /fix all one time a day and be able to /fix more then 6 times a day to make it more fair to the players that have spent money on this server.
That alone won't bring players on, it's not shiny and if u actually go ahead and do some research - pretty standard. But NOT having it will get players off. ALL players should be able to instantly repair their sets for an unlimited amount of times. The non ranks should be able to go to spawn where they can fully repair their sets for a cheap price, the only advantage people who paid would be getting is the 8 seconds of tps to and ftom spawn + getting to the sign and clicking it, and a small amount of money whicn wouldn't really impact. And in real time 10 seconds can make a difference, after all in a live raid on snap you will be shooting every 3 seconds so in a full raid of going back and forth it will have an impact (however its not that p2w - u can still win without it) the only way to keep a healthy active facs server is having lots of resources and a stupid economy where everyone is basically rich u get 5 people grind for 2-3 hours non stop and youre stacked (keep in mind of your enemies grind more u will lack behind but the point is you don't NEED to grind for 12 hours doing boring shit you can grind for a little bit get a good amount of money and do fun stuff) I might make a full post of what I think is a "good server" with a list of changes but we'll see.