Added factions suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstonedudeHD

First Step
heyo, i have a couple of suggestions so ill number them.

1. Buff leg keys. getting haste III / str II for 5 for 10 mins is not fun when i already have it permanently.
Buff MmoXP from the leg crate. 50k xp is about 2 levels. not worth it at all. Fix so its 10 levels and/or remove it.
with these items removed, there wont be as much items in the leg crate, so maybe add a few passive spawners. such as cow, mooshroom,and sheep or possibly enderman and slime spawners! would like to see that. but please nothing else, it wouldn't be worth it otherwise.

please. please, please if nothing else in this post, add the real end. its a great pvp area, good source of obby, and the best way to get mcmmo mining xp. and imo if we wanted to grind gear and fight in a warp, we would go to kitpvp, imo.

3. the high enchant token levels, sentimental, retainXP, and to an extent, effeciency and unbreaking, or so obviously only obtainable through p2w, please nerf the exponential increase of the levels. maybe doubling up to 5, then 1/2(previous level)+previous level would be sufficent.

4. Nerf the F upgrades
specifically power, NO sane faction would pay 5Million for a 20 power boost. imo 20 power should be 200-500k value starting and doubling every tier after.

5. Small fix/suggestion
Add shiny perk to cave spiders. no reason they shouldn't be already imo.

6. Buff sugar cane.
even if only buy 1-2$ per.
okay, i think thats it. just a reminder this is my own personal opinion, and you dont have to agree with it. leave comments if you have any additions
Edit: formating

heres a post to an already great thread on factions: https://snapcraft.net/threads/23969/

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Some of these I feel could be implemented

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
There's some nice suggestions to buff the gameplay a bit, I like em :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
The end one I defo agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.