Declined Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
-1 player size is good as it is right now, increasing allies would be awful, the map was just reset recently, only thing thats okay is monthly payouts

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Increase player size
Increase ally size
Reset the map (keep a flat map ig)
monthly payouts
Your idea of increasing the player count per faction as well as increasing allies seems to only benefit yourself, who has been the only one complaining about that particular aspect. Surely increasing the amount of people in 1 faction as well as increasing the amount of allies would make it less competitive than it already is?

OP
OP
G

Gavinthemadman

First Step
No, we arnt the only people. You guys play favorites with factions and it died within the first 2 weeks. Vortex and I both said these things, make the server itself again. Maarten made it into a compfacs server without the need to.

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
No, we arnt the only people. You guys play favorites with factions and it died within the first 2 weeks. Vortex and I both said these things, make the server itself again. Maarten made it into a compfacs server without the need to.
vortex who are your allies and quit the server long before the member limit was decreased

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
How can u explain the server dying within 2 weeks
I agree, the server had died within a very short time frame. However I do not see how letting more people into the SAME faction and being able to ally MORE factions is the root of the problem?

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
If anything having smaller faction sizes would be better, would be more factions to fight over the top prices then

Status
Not open for further replies.