False Kicks...

Kakashi

First Step
For some reason, everyday I log on to play kit pvp, I keep getting kicked for killaura. It's really annoying because almost everytime I pvp that happens.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
If you are still having problems please try one or more of the following:

- Try to put less strain on your computer and router.
This means try using less applications at once on your computer. The problem may come from your computer
lagging out so badly that the anti-cheat suspects you for not normal actions.
- If you are using a performance modification for your Minecraft, then you might want to not use it.
- Try to mess around with the settings within your Minecraft (i.e. fps, graphics, etc.) so your Minecraft can run smoothly.

If this did not help, please a ticket ("Department- Bug reports") here: www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

Depression

Gold Miner
I had this same problem for the longest time. I've already tried complaining about the anticheat being broken so you don't have to do that, I already know that this strategy doesn't work. What I've found best to do is to just not play. Can't get kicked if you don't play right? But on a serious note, try to tone down the skill level a bit. Play a bit more for fun and less for making kids rage. Basically play as if it was your first time playing minecraft and then maybe the anticheat will let you play for a bit.

OP
OP
Kakashi

Kakashi

First Step
I had this same problem for the longest time. I've already tried complaining about the anticheat being broken so you don't have to do that, I already know that this strategy doesn't work. What I've found best to do is to just not play. Can't get kicked if you don't play right? But on a serious note, try to tone down the skill level a bit. Play a bit more for fun and less for making kids rage. Basically play as if it was your first time playing minecraft and then maybe the anticheat will let you play for a bit.
Haha, I was going try hard for a god set. But when ever I lock on a player and jitter click it kicks me, but now that I have achieved my goal I'll try less.

xXDaSharkXx

First Step
Haha iv been playing for a while and I jitter around 13cps with no problems dude :) get kills ezzz... only thing that could be is that you hack lols.... anyways good luck with it...

ImaWriteChuUp

Stone Miner
I have a mod called BetterFps, it boosted my fps from 10 fps to 90 fps on 5000 player servers. I think it is better than optifine. I would recommend that

kcin2

Iron Miner
Personally I'd like someone to explain why I randomly get kicked while I'm in spawn typing in chat..

Maxm

Stone Miner
Forgot to disable you killaura? JK

It is a massive problem to people (like me) who often get big lag spikes as then the anti cheat thinks your head is spinning unusaually, also it can often mean clicks that you click over like 5 seconds can come out all in one ticks meaning you are kicked for clicking too fast.