Farewell And Goodbye

CyberMist®

Banned
As times go by, we all leave and fly. I had a fantastic time on this server. However one day I decided to play Survival/ Earth games. As my friend shown me a while back, I got hooked to this server. Played nearly every single day. I moved on to Kit Pvp, didn't know many people yet. In about a couple weeks or so I meet a few friends. I keep playing Kit Pvp for quite awhile for about 3 resets or so.
"Some" people I played with: ErastoB25Bro, Tsshaik4, Bob2108, Magic_Chiken, 2poorformoney, ohhMaiiny, idontuseit, Minecraftguy972, bestdude54, minethatmineboy, nateminer02, haydenmkern, alecdent, ncalvardo, herobrine_123, kiwipanda325, degaldo99123, Soujaboy625, thebritsaredead, iSkillz, Ethridgebro, Wyldhorse, firelobo4, AlfredChickaryan

In a summary of my life of Snapcraft: I played Survival/Earth Games for about like 6-8 months, then I moved on to Kit pvp for like a year or two. Later on went to factions. I had a fun grind with everyone along the way.
Got banned appox:4 times

Hope you have a wonderful day, and a great life. <3

P.S. Lozlpowzah your internet is pretty bad, you should get that checked out.

Also, Aaron we threw out :stick:s. We didn't spam at all :-D
"
VenomousKibble was banned because he went on OTHER servers that were played by staff members and spammed your #unbancybermist crap. We have a reason for everything, and it's pretty damn insulting when everything that ever happens is blamed immediately on staff. Example: Your "factions glitch" forum post is as if the only possible reason anything could go wrong is if a staff is abusing."

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Another "god" leaving... How can this be?
Maybe we'll meet again someday, somewhere else... Good bye, was an honor having met you.
;;

Wumbot

Iron Miner
Well... I was hoping this day had never come... where we had no option, but to give up. 1 innocent event led to accusations and it was all unexpected. Farwell bud :). I guess whatever happens... happens. Everybody (including me) tried our best fighting... but I guess it wasnt enough. Even though we lost a couple players during the process, it was dedinitely worth the risk to say what is right! (Cries) well we still play on other servers together so I cant say ill miss you lol. Bia!

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
I cant say bye im in a Skype call with you right now :-D, well it was an honor on snapcraft and we continue dominating other servers :-D

BYBB

Tree Puncher
Mmm I guess bye, I never saw u PvPing nor Anything else but I heard lots and lots of great and positive stuff about you, keep it up and Slay em!!

StarryOmen

Stone Miner
Well, see you around, Cyber. I'll remember that time where you met me on the old HG, those times were pretty fun. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on other servers, possibly.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye Cyber!

We didn't have the best of starts, but we got there eventually ;-)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Even though you were kicked from fallen for some reasons, I still like you. Good bye cyber <3.

A

Account404

We have a reason for everything
Ever considered that maybe, just maybe, staff have reasonings too?

Fun fact. It was never my idea to perm ban you.

Here's another, if you would have appealed your ban before you and your friends decided to release the sass of a thousand suns, I would have accepted it.

Regardless of your hatred toward me, I still respect you. You've been a big player in Factions for ages. It'll be different without you around.
See ya. Take care.