Farewell And Goodbye

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Didn't know you, all I knew was you were, like said, a 'god' player. *sigh* the Snap community is changing. I heard about this incident, no idea what happened, seems interesting, but no matter that. You seemed like a cool guy :) goodbye!

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Ever considered that maybe, just maybe, staff have reasonings too?

Fun fact. It was never my idea to perm ban you.

Here's another, if you would have appealed your ban before you and your friends decided to release the sass of a thousand suns, I would have accepted it.

Regardless of your hatred toward me, I still respect you. You've been a big player in Factions for ages. It'll be different without you around.
See ya. Take care.
He wasn't allowed to appeal...

OP
OP
CyberMist®

CyberMist®

Banned
Ever considered that maybe, just maybe, staff have reasonings too?

Fun fact. It was never my idea to perm ban you.

Here's another, if you would have appealed your ban before you and your friends decided to release the sass of a thousand suns, I would have accepted it.

Regardless of your hatred toward me, I still respect you. You've been a big player in Factions for ages. It'll be different without you around.
See ya. Take care.
Here's the thing with the whole "It was never my idea to perm ban you. And the "Here's another, if you would have appealed your ban". So VenomousKibble asked, iMaartennn if I could appeal. He told him "No", and that he had all the proof he needed to go to the police, etc.

So my Reaction to that I just don't appeal because I can't even what's even the point? Someone already told me that I couldn't anyways.
In a wrap, I therefore decided not to appeal at all, the "sass" however, was an independent cause from not me so how would that effect my outcome if I did nothing? I didn't tell them to do anything they choose to do it. Therefore it shouldn't even effect me.

Take care I guess to you as well, was fun while it lasted. O:) #:stick:s ban people

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Here's the thing with the whole "It was never my idea to perm ban you. And the "Here's another, if you would have appealed your ban". So VenomousKibble asked, iMaartennn if I could appeal. He told him "No", and that he had all the proof he needed to go to the police, etc.

So my Reaction to that I just don't appeal because I can't even what's even the point? Someone already told me that I couldn't anyways.
In a wrap, I therefore decided not to appeal at all, the "sass" however, was an independent cause from not me so how would that effect my outcome if I did nothing? I didn't tell them to do anything they choose to do it. Therefore it shouldn't even effect me.

Take care I guess to you as well, was fun while it lasted. O:) #:stick:s ban people
I have herpes

Last edited: