Favorite Anime?

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Does Spongebob count? He my little sponge from the deep.

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Ermehgerd if you don't know what's anime just get out right now. Just gtfo. Like now. (Jk I luv you all)

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Yeah, fully watched and loved would only be Deathnote. :-D
Actually since I can't edit, if you absolutely loved death note, you need to watch Code Geass then. It's just like death note but more action and a lot more irony... Just a suggestion

iamontda

Void Walker
Actually since I can't edit, if you absolutely loved death note, you need to watch Code Geass then. It's just like death note but more action and a lot more irony... Just a suggestion

Sounds cool. I've watched Black Butler a little and get the gist of how the whole demon thing works, but I think there's so much random stuff squished in that I ultimately didn't get very far (just my opinion). I'm starting Darker Than Black, hopefully that will be another nice one. I like the story from the first episode :-D

OP
OP
LegalSense

LegalSense

Void Walker
Sounds cool. I've watched Black Butler a little and get the gist of how the whole demon thing works, but I think there's so much random stuff squished in that I ultimately didn't get very far (just my opinion). I'm starting Darker Than Black, hopefully that will be another nice one. I like the story from the first episode :-D
Watch code geass after....... It's so gewdddddd