Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiago

First Step
Hello, I've been playing snapcraft for quite a decent amount of time now. I mainly play on kitpvp. I've also started fishing and noticed that the only way to make money from fishing is from mainly selling leather, sticks, and string. And to get these items it is very time consuming and while you fish you receive raw fish, clownfish, pufferfish, and other types of fish. That being said I would hope of their being added a Fishermen NPC.

Reasons why it should be added.
1. Fisherman can spend hours upon hours to maybe get a 1 or 2 sticks. but while they try to get sticks they also receive fish, But they cannot do anything with the fish.

2. Fishermen can also start making more money from getting fish and not just throughing it away.

3. This would also encourage a lot of more people to fish. Adding, this would also increase pvp in areas where it is scarce like the pathways to lake.

4. I also think it should be balanced. Like for example:

Raw fish = 2$ per
Raw Salmon = 5$ per
clown fish = 10$ per
Puffer fish = 15 per

5. This would be a fair addition to kitpvp. Because while people would try getting the big prize like a stick they wouldn't just be wasting hours of their time just to get one or two sticks. This would also be balanced because not a lot of people will have the patience to fish, so it wouldn't break the economy. This would also allow people who are trying to make money another opportunity.

`````````````````````
I hope this gets added.
Fourblocked

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I see some fair points here

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

iPalkia

Tree Puncher
I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be implemented, if money is a problem it can always be nerfed to lower sell prices. The point is so there is SOMETHING to do with the fish that people who spend hours fishing will inevitably get.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be implemented, if money is a problem it can always be nerfed to lower sell prices. The point is so there is SOMETHING to do with the fish that people who spend hours fishing will inevitably get.
Yeah the staff will only implement things if there is a reason for them to implement it. Not just because there isn’t a reason to not have it

iPalkia

Tree Puncher
Yeah the staff will only implement things if there is a reason for them to implement it. Not just because there isn’t a reason to not have it
My bad, I thought all people would read the original post before reading replies. Here, I'll copy and paste it for you.

"Reasons why it should be added.
1. Fisherman can spend hours upon hours to maybe get a 1 or 2 sticks. but while they try to get sticks they also receive fish, But they cannot do anything with the fish.

2. Fishermen can also start making more money from getting fish and not just throughing it away.

3. This would also encourage a lot of more people to fish. Adding, this would also increase pvp in areas where it is scare like the pathways to lake.

Raw fish = 2$ per
Raw Salmon = 5$ per
clown fish = 10$ per
Puffer fish = 15 per

5. This would be a fair addition to kitpvp. Because while people would try getting the big prize like a stick they wouldn't just be wasting hours of their time just to get one or two sticks. This would also be balanced because not a lot of people will have the patience to fish, so it wouldn't break the economy. This would also allow people who are trying to make money another opportunity."

There you go.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
My bad, I thought all people would read the original post before reading replies. Here, I'll copy and paste it for you.

"Reasons why it should be added.

3. This would also encourage a lot of more people to fish. Adding, this would also increase pvp in areas where it is scare like the pathways to lake.

Raw fish = 2$ per
Raw Salmon = 5$ per
clown fish = 10$ per
Puffer fish = 15 per

5. This would be a fair addition to kitpvp. Because while people would try getting the big prize like a stick they wouldn't just be wasting hours of their time just to get one or two sticks. This would also be balanced because not a lot of people will have the patience to fish, so it wouldn't break the economy. This would also allow people who are trying to make money another opportunity."

There you go.
Apologies. I didn’t say that correctly. I mean like there are a number of flaws, and a number of advantages to this, and staff are more likely to implement it if it’s something a lot of players want, makes sense, and doesn’t have any drawbacks. That’s what I meant. Sorry for the confusion

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I like this suggestion, it would also be a good way to allow newer players to get money if they can’t get it from kills. Fishing is already a popular thing, this would just give more of a use out of fishing.
sounds rad :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.