Added Fix prison pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Even though I’m banned atm I think prison pvp needs a change Here are some of my suggestions.

Make pvp a bigger area. Pvp should be a huge more open area for better and bigger fights with a mine somewhere inside of it. This would make it actually possible to get away from huge ganks and make the pvp take more skill then repping gapping and swinging. This would also give a chance to add koth since pvp would be bigger and it would encourage more pvp.Also add a axe cap again at 2.5k I don’t want to fight people with 4K axes.If I have anymore ideas I’ll post it in the comments also post in the comments if you have any ideas. Make pvp fun again :-(

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Nah. Repair tokens with a gset are just too annoying. barely breaks and ppl carry like 40k durability in repair tokens. Just make them not able to be used in combat.

Or do something about teams. Seeing someone get 3v1'd, 4v1'd etc etc. is annoying. Maybe something like if you get in combat, nobody else will be able to hit either of ye. Or would that also ruin your chances of winning a fight, sky?

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Nah. Repair tokens with a gset are just too annoying. barely breaks and ppl carry like 40k durability in repair tokens. Just make them not able to be used in combat.

Or do something about teams. Seeing someone get 3v1'd, 4v1'd etc etc. is annoying. Maybe something like if you get in combat, nobody else will be able to hit either of ye. Or would that also ruin your chances of winning a fight, sky?
Ibwou

ld love it so you can only hit 1 person but if someone is low on stuff they could halve there friend tag them with there fist to basically make them invincible and they could just spawn out as soon as the tag is over and I’m the one that gets ganked I rarely gank

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Ibwou

ld love it so you can only hit 1 person but if someone is low on stuff they could halve there friend tag them with there fist to basically make them invincible and they could just spawn out as soon as the tag is over and I’m the one that gets ganked I rarely gank

In the time you'd be able to get tagged again, maybe have enough time to escape incase the person is running? like combat timer is 10 seconds rn so make the tag thingy like 14 seconds (so you have enough time to write the command and not macro ;-)). So incase someone runs and tries their buttbudy to 'help' them, you'd be able to warp out if you want.

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
In the time you'd be able to get tagged again, maybe have enough time to escape incase the person is running? like combat timer is 10 seconds rn so make the tag thingy like 14 seconds (so you have enough time to write the command and not macro ;-)). So incase someone runs and tries their buttbudy to 'help' them, you'd be able to warp out if you want.
I’d be fine with this but I still think pvp should be bigger because The space we have is so small and why would someone need to Macro

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
I’d be fine with this but I still think pvp should be bigger because The space we have is so small and why would someone need to Macro

Yeah but prison isnt fully based on pvp like kitpvp is. It'd be nice if it was a little bigger, maybe add some extra side-quests (for example) to do in pvp to make a bigger mine give any use. Cause just making it bigger to make running easier... i dont see that happening. And even if it is bigger, how would that help escape? You'd just have a one chasing and someone else trying to predict your route to prevent you from escaping.

Schaffi

Tree Puncher
I like pretty much all these suggestions accept the koth one. Koth isnt made for prison, koth would make people more competitive=toxic. It would also lead to even bigger gank foghts and i know you dont like gank fights cause you never win them 0-0. Another thing i would like is if they wpuld just make the server less p2w. That would mean more new players are attracted to pvp meaning more pvp for everyone. Good suggestion, i support it.

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
I like pretty much all these suggestions accept the koth one. Koth isnt made for prison, koth would make people more competitive=toxic. It would also lead to even bigger gank foghts and i know you dont like gank fights cause you never win them 0-0. Another thing i would like is if they wpuld just make the server less p2w. That would mean more new players are attracted to pvp meaning more pvp for everyone. Good suggestion, i support it.

Make it less p2w. Maybe add a second pvp area / mine where custom enchants dont work in? Just to make more fair for newer people.

Schaffi

Tree Puncher

They put cooldowns on them to make people buy more axes, and then they keep
Make it less p2w. Maybe add a second pvp area / mine where custom enchants dont work in? Just to make more fair for newer people.
No thanks that would make pvp even more dead then it already is. Sorry

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Maybe that would attract more people? Cause there a quite a few people that dislike the custom enchants in fights.

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Yeah but prison isnt fully based on pvp like kitpvp is. It'd be nice if it was a little bigger, maybe add some extra side-quests (for example) to do in pvp to make a bigger mine give any use. Cause just making it bigger to make running easier... i dont see that happening. And even if it is bigger, how would that help escape? You'd just have a one chasing and someone else trying to predict your route to prevent you from escaping.
It it’s bigger you can’t have 4 people sitting in these really tight corners ready to tag you you need more people

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Please stop replying ur spamming my gmail xD
Keep things relevant to the suggestion please. There is an option where you can “unwatch” this thread so you do not get notifications

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As for the suggestion, I think these are great ideas!

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Is this still something people would like to see? We would increase the cooldown in PvP rather than a max stack size, I would propose similar axes to how it is setup on Factions
Making axes like factions would be nice but a cap at like 1k and you refund the people who had axes above like you did last map. The higher rep cooldown could work but most people would just bring extra gset pieces or run out of pvp to fix the sets then go straight back in. If possible this could be fixed by making a bigger pvp area possibly where the second smelting area is could be the entrance with a pvp mine inside of it but just a normal bigger area like survival has it and you could increase the pvp timer tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.