Declined Fix the /fix Command on Prison

Would you like /fix on prisons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
I would like the /fix command to be readded and fixed on prison. This was originally a boss rank permission but i think it should be given to a lower rank as an entry permission and the cooldown, for /fix, gets shorter as you buy a higher rank. This would give people a better incentive to get a higher rank so they can /fix more often. Also, on a side note, if possible you could add a /fixall command for the higher ranks I don't know if that's possible though. I think prison would benefit from having the /fix and/or /fixall commands as it would allow new strategies for mining and benifits for people who pvp as it will allow for people to fix their gear, tools, and weapons easier. Please let me know if you think /fix should be added back to prisons and what ranks should have it.

Last edited:

Hris

Stone Miner
I don't think that this will be good for both PvP and mining as repair tokens are already really op. It will just make PvPing even more boring and time consuming.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I don't like the idea of fix being a thing. It will take away the value of repair tokens which are good for making money if you sell them. I like the way it is now :)

OP
OP
_Tucker_

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
I don't think that this will be good for both PvP and mining as repair tokens are already really op. It will just make PvPing even more boring and time consuming.
Ok then lemme revise the previous sugestion if you would not like it for pvp make the comman disabled while in combat but for other things i do belive it still would be benificial.

mbuster2

Tree Puncher
I cant vote yes nor no, look using a /fix on a gpick? Thats damn op, but it could be like every 3 days maybe? I dont have have an opinion on this

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think this is too op and p2w personally, reps are a good alternative that I believe are better suited to the gamemode

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I think this is too op and p2w personally, reps are a good alternative that I believe are better suited to the gamemode
Reps are a good alternate and are better suited to the game mode. I agree :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
@WolfMoonYT
Dif subservers have /fix and snapcraft is aready p2w. Prison gamemode is about mining so why make it cost money to mine if u buy reps?
Due to the nature of prison. Its different on other servers, but on prison being able to constantly fix an op pickaxe just breaks the gamemode. This is why reps were implemented. You either use them, or your pickaxe breaks. that is the gamemode

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Fix would make mining have 0 cost the way that gpicks are somewhat balanced is that you have to spend money to fix them and being able to /fix it means you can just keep on fixing it maybe a sign to fix like kit has for a certain amount of money but that’s it

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I like the way it works now, repair tokens. /fix would ruin the eco rather quick on a gamemode like prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.