Freeze Is Back

F

FreezeBlaze

So yes, I am a player that has played on this server for a long enough time. (Back all the way to the original sc) But yea I have been super innactive for the past little bit, only coming on once every week or so for some fun with friends. After all that, I am proud to say that I will be joining back the community of active players once again!

Now some of you might be asking, "But FreezeBlaze the almighty god at everything, I have never seen you before, and if you got a new account then what was your old accounts name?". Well I'm gonna let you guys figure out which accounts I have previously had.

Now most of you guys aren't too good at this, so I'll give you guys some hints :
  • I have had a total of 3 previous accounts that have all played on this server at one point in time.
  • One of my accounts has VIP on EG, while another has a rank on SURVIVAL.

For each username that I had at any given time on one of my previous accounts, you will get points.
If the username is still the current name of that account, you will get 1 point
If the username is NOT the current name of that account and is an older one (before it got changed), you will get 2 points.

Now, what are these points used for? well the person with the most points in the next 48 hours will get the privilage of me spending up to 15$ for a donor rank for them on any server they want to, you may also give the rank to a friend if you want to. Just make sure you write the username of the account that you wish to receive your prize if you ever win. Also make sure to be nice with the names and ONLY write the ones that you think are correct...

I wish you guys luck :)

~Freeze

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome back to the server!

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
In no particular order: Nathenhabbo, LaughAtMyDmg, NeverGoSpectral, PinkSpeqtor, VoidArchMage, FreezeBlue, EM0. I know it's late, but whatever.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back to the server.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
hmm did they happen to be: Nathenhabbo, LaughAtMyDmg, NeverGoSpectral, PinkSpeqtor, VoidArchMage, FreezeBlue, EM0. by any chance? Since Bob didn't ask for a rank could you get Grizzlebear19 a rank? thanks :)

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
hmm did they happen to be: Nathenhabbo, LaughAtMyDmg, NeverGoSpectral, PinkSpeqtor, VoidArchMage, FreezeBlue, EM0. by any chance? Since Bob didn't ask for a rank could you get Grizzlebear19 a rank? thanks :)
No cheating. I assumed that after I had won, it would be worked out later.

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

Damn, Nobody managed to get even 1 right without getting any wrong >.>