FunkiestPeak - Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkiestPeak

First Step
Hello, my name is John or FunkiestPeak Ingame. I am 16 and would love to gain a helper position here at Snapcraft. I have played on this server ever since 1.5.2, so about 3 years I believe, I have loved this server ever since the beginning. The Ingame community is nice and my few interactions with staff have been pleasant.

Right about know school for me has been getting quite intense as we are moving into the 2nd quarter which means the work load skyrockets. I don't believe I can be on to often, around 30 minutes - 2 hours during the week, and 3 - 5 hours over the weekend. Now once school slows down I may be able to squeeze in 3 hours a day, during the week. I believe that I would be good for the Helper position because, I will easily talk to players and help them when needed, I know how to work plugins and am a fast learner, and will be able to help other staff members with server projects, and will set a good example of acceptable behavior for other players. I have not ever been banned, jailed or muted, and plan to never let that happen.

I hope to be a respectable member of your team!

Thanks for your time,

John - FunkiestPeak

Status
Not open for further replies.