Galacticdemon's Introduction

GalacticDemon

First Step
Hello all. I know I said that I wouldn't be making an intro right away, but I thought, "why not?". Anyway, I am Keith, and I am new to SnapCraft. I have only joined the server today, but am hoping to be here awhile. That is, if I am accepted and/or wanted. Below, I will tell you a few things about myself...

What is my in-game name?
My in-game name is GalacticDemon. When I got my account, I had no idea what to name it. After thinking for about 2 hours, I entered the first thing that popped into my head, "GalacticDemon", not much of a story behind it.

How old am I?

Unfortunately, I do not give out my age online, for both security reasons, and it is completely unnecessary. I can tell you I am in between the age of 13 and 20.

How did I find SnapCraft?
I was really just bored on Minecraft, so I began looking on a server list, and stumbled across this one. When I first joined the server, I was amazed at how well it is put together. There's not much more to say, as I have only joined today, like I said earlier.

What is my favorite game mode on SnapCraft?
I am personally a fan of Factions. I haven't always liked the game mode, but I have recently started to play it more and more, and when I found out about this server, I couldn't help but join it.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, go ahead and ask. I will do my best to answer any and all questions I receive.

Cheers,
GalacticDemon.

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome :-D!

OP
OP
GalacticDemon

GalacticDemon

First Step
Welcome to the forums Keith :)
Welcome :-D!
WELCOME FRIEND TO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES :-D
Jk Hope You Have Lots Of Fun :)
Welcome, I usually play Factions or Kitpvp myself, basically Pvp Game-Types. Hope you have fun :-P
Welcome :) you should come check out survival. It's pretty fun too.
Thanks guys. :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
(Just wait for mine xD). Welcome to Snapcraft Keith! I hope you like the server and our community! Thanks for all the info you gave to us! And you should try other servers too! (I don't know about creative IMO for you, looking at your intoduction). I hope you feel welcome! And, also, I forgot, I hope you get along with everyone and maybe me too :-D

OP
OP
GalacticDemon

GalacticDemon

First Step
(Just wait for mine xD). Welcome to Snapcraft Keith! I hope you like the server and our community! Thanks for all the info you gave to us! And you should try other servers too! (I don't know about creative IMO for you, looking at your intoduction). I hope you feel welcome! And, also, I forgot, I hope you get along with everyone and maybe me too :-D
Welcome to the forums and to Snapcraft :-D
Thank you both.
Wow, this community's amazing.

Welcome! I'm a banned/former player, sadly. You should definitely not break any rules or you'll turn out like me. Have fun!

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the interesting and amazing server known as Snapcraft :-D.
Enjoy your stay on here. I normally play on Kitpvp and Factions so if you need to ask me anything, go on those servers.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the server :-D