Gang Tactics

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Usually, most people with a donor rank avoid attacking eachother becuase one of them will end up dead and its hard to tell who will win. This means that lower ranked or no ranked people get targeted. Well earlier on kit, nearly every single non rank and member rank teamed up and sat right below the spawn island. There were a lot of them and every time someone with a rank jumped down, they would all jump on him and kill him. When one of them got low on hp, he wouldd run and another would take his place. The only way to kill one and live was too bait or knock them down to the ground and 1v1 them. Eventually it turned into a templar+paladin vs the rest of the server. Nobody really won, but it was really fun and I'm sure that a lot of people had fun during this battle.

^ I just thought this was a fun little story and I posted it under the KitPvP section instead of the Off Topic section becuase it took place on kit.

If you were one of the people fighting during this time let us know by replying and maybe your side of the story ;D

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I wasn't there lmao but sounds interesting :-P

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think I was there but can't remember for sure. I'm Templar myself but I remember back when I was a non, even warrior and knight I was targeted.
Nowadays the only people that attack me are other templars who are hungry for kills, certain paladins, or new players.

OP
OP
D

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Yeah there are a couple paladins on kit that are insanelly good and they kill me even with their disadvantage.