Do you think this is awesome?

• Heck Ya!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Um, no.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I am very thrilled. I came on my skyblock island today to find I had successful spawned two iron golems. I want to name them but they have a lot of value. For anyone who does not know, you have to basically make a series of villagers and doors to get Iron Golems to spawn. Its not like it something you just can get to happen. It takes a bit of work. I had to do research and try to create the perfect set of circumstances.
I am very excited and figured id share this here with everyone.

2017-06-28_21.39.28.png

While I was posting this, I heard a thud in my headphones and a 3rd golem appeared. These things are awesome!

2017-06-28_21.46.24.png

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
A word of caution. Some of them (if you are generating them) are highly aggressive. One good smack from one of these beasts is enough to make your head rattle. Seriously and apparently they can hit you though glass!
I set up a warp to visit them, DO NOT BLAME ME, if they kill you though the glass.

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I now have more than 12 and I have killed several. They drop a decent amount of iron and of course the head is a bit of a novelty item.
I was in the cage trying to figure out how to push them closer to the visitor glass area when I heard one running. I turned around but it was to late. They really throw you up in the air when the hit. I am not sure why some are so aggressive.
I have also seen them facing each other nodding their heads. Not sure what that is all about.

Smol

Tree Puncher
Wow! This sure is special! I think if one is a girl, call her Pumpkin, if you like, as iron golems are made using pumpkins.
If you'd like another of the two to be a boy, maybe call him Titan.
These are just some of my ideas, you don't have to use them.