Good Bye, Been Nice Knowin Ya All - Saucyrekz_ Or Alfredchicaryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Well, ive been playing on this server for about 3 years now and I recently got ban, so yeah that's basically how that happened... And to be completely honest the most fun ive had on this server was getting ban. So anyways lets get on with this, when I started playing about 3 years ago the first server I went on was factions, I was a complete scrub and ive only gotten slightly better, ive made many friends on this server and ill miss you all, you all can still reach me on Skype. (pm me if you want me Skype). I would have been leaving soon even if I hadn't got ban, getting ban just made it ALOT easier for me, snapcraft over the last year just hasn't been as much fun for me, on factions everyone gets OP on factions within a month or 2 it just really needed to reset. I will miss all of you I hope to see you all in the near future. -Saucy/Alfred

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Don't know why people rated 'funny' but I know there are some people who really will miss you. If you want to talk to me (even though I've never met you on the server) my Skype is iEmeraldd.
Sorry your application was declined, maybe at a later date you can come back if the admins approve.

- Emeraldz

OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Don't know why people rated 'funny' but I know there are some people who really will miss you. If you want to talk to me (even though I've never met you on the server) my Skype is iEmeraldd.
Sorry your application was declined, maybe at a later date you can come back if the admins approve.

- Emeraldz
My app was accepted I got ban after that though, and aaron said I cant appeal. I find this pretty funny too tbh

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
My app was accepted I got ban after that though, and aaron said I cant appeal. I find this pretty funny too tbh
Oh, well, I'll still miss you. You always make the best of things (like now, you think it's funny that you were banned, while if I was banned I'd be freaking out) and I compliment you for that. I always make the worst of things, I'm a very negative person. hehe.
Anyways, this is farewell. Good luck whereever life takes you next, whether it is to a new server or a new hobby altogether.

OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Oh, well, I'll still miss you. You always make the best of things (like now, you think it's funny that you were banned, while if I was banned I'd be freaking out) and I compliment you for that. I always make the worst of things, I'm a very negative person. hehe.
Anyways, this is farewell. Good luck whereever life takes you next, whether it is to a new server or a new hobby altogether.
Thank you <3

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
3ff2900af246f40ff19f898b4024e345.png

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I was expecting an apolgy on this thread to be honest. All staff work their asses off, and you don't even see what they're doing for most of the time that you're on the server. How would you know if they were to be abusing? Anyway, it was good playing with you, when you were actually a decent guy, anyway. Goodbye.

OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
I was expecting an apolgy on this thread to be honest. All staff work their asses off, and you don't even see what they're doing for most of the time that you're on the server. How would you know if they were to be abusing? Anyway, it was good playing with you, when you were actually a decent guy, anyway. Goodbye.

Ill miss you wacky <3 btw id still be a decent guy to you if andy hadn't have enemied us :-P, But I do believe it was rightful for me to be ban

Status
Not open for further replies.