Goodbye:cazy :d

Cazy

Gold Miner
As i figure most of you guys hate me but i will be on from time to time on the server and forums. But as you know snapcraft is losing a lot of players and they probably wont come back so heres my farewell i will be playing unturned (steam) feel free to add me on steam though put it down in the comment section also i will be playing unturned with my bae Rostacookies we have fun and will be making youtube vids on it so.

• now heres the reasons on why i am gonna quit for a while
  • 1: snapcraft is no longer fun with people barely joining and all
  • 2: this server is too op and also very boring
  • 3: no i will not be giving my stuff away
  • 4:I will not be on for like 2-5 days so i can get used to unturned.
  • now for my friends
  • JaideHellspur we didnt talk much but i would say hey from time to time
  • LozlPowzah he was a great mod and many futures to come to him while being admin he would always be awesome :-D
  • iAaaronnn we didnt talk much or nor would he get on much but he was the best admin there ever was
  • Maarten He was the best Owner we could ever have on sc he would always do no matter what to keep this server running
  • Ibasss He would mostly never get on but he was a great owner he started Sc :-D
  • Yampy he was a great mod always helping out other people
  • RostaCookies He was my Bae <3
  • Luke He was the best developer we ever had and we will always award him for that
  • alecdent he was awesome and would always give stuff to rosta :-D
  • iamontda she was a very good builder and he still is so is alec and they always will be building better things :-D.

Last edited:

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Bye Bye

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Snapcraft is boring :-O?! At least you can go SC...

Didn't know you, but Goodbye! Hope life is good for you (too formal >.<?), anyways! Bye! :-D Come on again next time~!

P.S: Nice of you to say thing bout the staff and others.