Goodbye Fellow Server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPmOvEr

Banned
"quality over quantity" hnm.... if you were willing to give me more chances then why deny my appeal.. I swore I have learnt my lesson. Does anyone listen? It doesnt matter, i've had a fair share of memories with this server. its a shame I donated as well.. to get banned the day after. If thats the case then.. Goodbye snapcraft.. probably forever. Maybe some day i'll be back again but I dont think I ever will be able to enjoy minecraft anymore. Goodbye snapcraft. All of you can rejoice in the comments now :)

Shine

Iron Miner
Bye Hacker :-D

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
"Goodbye Snapcraft".

More like, I'm leaving this server cause I got banned and then I will hack on another server.

There's no rejoicing here...

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
When I saw your good-bye thread, I kind of predicted the hate or... Diskike you're going to get. I'm quite the forgiving person, so I shouldn't say anything, but you've had so many chances that you lost and didn't understand. But right now, it must be hard for you. I hope you've learn from your past mistakes, goodbye.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Wow, these comments are a bit rude, although he is the one at fault. But he still is a player...

Goodbye, hope your memories were good while they lasted :)

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
A hacker is not a player. Someone who finds amusement in other's pain does not deserve to be even called human. No mercy for hackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.