Goodbye (finally, My Goodbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
mDrJNH2.png

X Haydenmkern's goodbye/formal resignation from helper X

Hey guys!
Many of you more than likely remember me. For those of you who don't, I used to be a helper about 3 weeks ago. I've been busy lately and haven't had a chance the make a formal goodbye!

When I first found Snapcraft, there were no more than 150 daily players. I remember the good old days of the survival server. We used to have dungeons, the place where I first obtained a sponge! I remember [MOTW] (Sadly, I never was chosen :-(), the only way a member could obtain /fly. I've enjoyed my 2 years on Snapcraft, i've met lots of people and made great friends. Sadly, not all of those people remained friends.

Down to the point, i've had a great time with all of you on Snapcraft. Something like 5 resets has just taken it out of me. I wanted a solid server where progress could be made. I am NOT quitting Minecraft, I have simply moved on to other servers with other people.

Friends

@GaminglikeaMAN- One of my very first friends on Snapcraft. The first Snapcraft player i've ever skyped.
@Jaide Hellspur- You are one of the best helpers here, get mod already! Anyways, thanks for being a supportive person in hard times :)
@Zmak_- You were a great mod, I had fun while you were here.
@KlUeLiSs- Another one of my first friends, I remember you from Snapcraft 1. Despite your hacking habits, you were a good friend while your time on Snapcraft lasted.
@McdonaldK1D- <3 Good friend, enjoy those 64 sponges :-P
@Aaron- At first, I wasn't very fond of you. I hated you like I did MOST of the staff. I then grew to respect you after I saw how good of an admin you were.
@Alemence- Oh alem, we've had better times. I still remember when you helped me with WG flags on my old server until 1am in the morning!
@creepersquad001- Good times with me, you, klue and Hyyxos. I remember that boss pvp arena you made.
@McSkillz98- I remember the good times we've had together, messing around with Hyyxos, ect.
@Maarten- Back 2 years ago, I never thought i'd get to know you. You're a great builder and rather more a great server owner. Keep up the good work on Snapcraft!
(Don't be offended if I missed your name, I either forgot or just didn't have time)
The reasons why

The following are the reasons why I resigned from staff on Snapcraft

Sameness- I was mainly a survival player, I got bored of the same day to day interactions. The server has changed for the better over the last 2 years, but personally, I need a change.

Personal- I do have other things going on in my life besides Minecraft. I quite honestly needed a break from Snapcraft.

Q and A

Will I being giving away my items- No, I will not be giving out any items, so please don't ask.
Will I be active on Snapcraft- No, I will not be active. I will pop in from time to time to say hi though.
Will I be on other servers- Yes, I will be on other servers.
Goodbye,
Hayden (haydenmkern)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Noooo, cya hayden! You were a great staff member and a great member of the snapcraft community! you'll be missed tons!

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well I guess I need to make another goodbye note D:.

Hayden~
I remember when I first met you (kinda ish it was like a year ago lol) but I remember having sooooo many good times with you and the crew. At first I didn't really know you that well you and I were just kinda like "oh hey" but lately we've kinda been pming more and you're a really fun and nice guy :). I've really grown to like your personality. Although I'm really sad cause you don't tend to skype as much.... :-( you talked for a few minutes the other day but then you left D:.
And yes I very much enjoyed those sponges :) idk what I'm going to do with all of then but I'll figure it out!! Even tho everyone is leaving me:-( </3 I still have maddie tho and she's ight xD. But yeah I'll def be seeing you on that other server ;-) cause that little girl enjoys it and I like to see her rage and loss >:-D.
Anyways Hayden I hope you have a fun time and I'm going to miss you!!!!
~ Good friend
xD <3

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Well Haydenmsilly, P-Kern, Kerny I'ma miss you. All my good friends are leaving.. I have no one. But I'm remember when I first met you I would say around October because Gaming added you to call that me and him were in. I exactly remember what I was doing I was a someones mall doing stuff :-P I never thought I would become your friend. We became closer and became really good friends :-P You were always good to have around if anyone needed help, like always. I loved Bob, Vic, You, me, Kirsten we would play some games (not saying name due to advertising because I don't want to get another warning). I remember helping you out on your server and such. Well dude, I'ma play with you on that server. See you later Hayden I'll miss you Bro.

WhiteTiger_Lover

Tree Puncher
Aww Cya Hayden I didn't get to know you well except for the times I sat in your shop when I was bored, or that time I helped you and Bob dig that hole that I still have no idea what it was for.. :confused: But you will still be greatly missed as a friend and a staff member. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.